“Great service with a view!”
Review of Caffe Bocconcino

Caffe Bocconcino
Ranked #42 of 334 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open daily for breakfast lunch and dinner .Friendly atmosphere all day long. Breakfast served all day, and a wide variety of snacks including; wraps, baguettes, salads, pizzas, meat and cheese platters.Fresh fish, Pasta, and meat dishes. Free wifi for customers. Buon appetito.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The cafe has a great location in St Julian's, and the guys are very welcoming and friendly. Tony is a great host and gave fantastic service. When staying close by we went there every day for breakfast and the food and coffee was great. Free wifi also is handy. Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice Caffe with views on the bay. The food was good and Tony (the waiter) is super welcoming and nice, he gave an excellent service! Worth going for lunch/brunch and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Myself and my family visited on our second day in Malta after looking for a nice place to eat and came across this hidden gem. On a first look it's exterior was not very appealing but don't let that put you off!

The food and service is superb and the view is beautiful looking out on the sea. The food is very simple yet one of the nicest meals I had on my whole stay in Malta.

This is a fantastic restaurant and is definitely worth a visit during your stay

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The atmosphere, location, food and service here is unique. It's hard to find impeccable customer service in Malta, but these guys nail it every time.

Tony has become a dear friend here in Malta after a visit almost every day for the last 3 months.

I highly recommend a visit to Bocconcino Restaurant when you visit Malta.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My Husband and I staying Malta for almost two weeks and Bocconcino was where we started almost every morning. We would have coffee and the best fresh orange juice I have ever had! The Tony's are super friendly, welcoming and very helpful. We also frequently got take away food for our adventures during the day, they had everything we needed right there, a one stop shop. not to mention they have an open front so we could watch the world go by while we sipped our coffees and juice. If we got back in time in the evenings we would stop in for a night cap and a small bite. Everything we had was delicious! I can't wait to come back! Thank you for a great place on our wonderful visit to Malta!!!!
Matthew and Jennifer