“Over entitled staff!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Myoka Lotus Spa

Myoka Lotus Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Myoka Spas on TripAdvisor. We would like you to know we have only recently taken ownership of our TripAdvisor pages. Our previous posts were unattended to for this reason. In the future we aim to provide you with pictures, feedback and any help or info you may require. At Myoka Spas, we spared no luxuries when it comes to establishing a soothing home away from home, for your Body, Mind and Soul. Where ancient rejuvenating techniques blend seamlessly with modern amenities, we deliver a health-renewing experience with lasting effects. We promote a unique and complete sense of well being ......pampering you beyond your wildest dreams. All our guests are very special to us and always assisted according to their specific needs. Our Spas offer a range of Body treatments, Facials, Hand and Foot treatments, Body Wraps, and Holistic treatments from all around the world inviting you to learn to love yourself. Step into our world and allow our highly qualified therapists to take you on a journey to a place where time stands still. Visit any one of our Five Star Spas. Lotus Spa at Le Meridien St.Julian's, The Sands Spa at Radisson Blu Golden Bay, 5 Senses Spa and The Aesthetic Centre at the Hilton Malta St.Julian`s and Myoka Dolmen Spa Bugibba. At Myoka, we are committed to the highest quality of products and services.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Over entitled staff!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

I booked a Swedish massage here while staying with friends in Malta. I arrived early, had cash but no credit card. Whilst paying at reception I spoke to the manager asking if the massages could accommodate concentrating on my shoulder and he said I should speak to the therapist and recommended changing to a deep tissue massage for an extra 30 euros.

Normally I wouldn't care but I didn't have my card and only had enough cash for my treatment and a 10 euro tip.

I didn't change and asked the therapist to concentrate on my left shoulder. She avoided all these muscles and also told me that if I had a problem with a part I should pay for the other massage.

I left with a painful shoulder and feeling upset as I felt the therapist and manager looked down on for being 'cheap.'

I have been for many massages in many spas globally and never had such an anti-relaxing experience.

Not a spa I would recommend!!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Princess_abroad

Cambridge, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great spa with spacious pool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

Great range of treatments in calm environment.
Steam, Sauna, plunge pool, showers etc etc.
Nice big pool - 1.2m deep with lounging areas.
SLight problem - ban on people under 16 between noon and 6pm

Visited October 2012
Rome, Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“I had a wonderful ayurvedic massage!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

one hour of a wonderful massage with a very experiences Spanish girl! also the indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi is very pleasant and the atmosphere is very relaxing and cozy. after a busy day is just what I would recommend!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank pattyroberto
UK
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Geat Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

Have branches at the Hilton and Meridian amongst others, to be honest we stayed at the Hilton but preferred the spa at the Meridian. Great friendly staff, service with a big smile and massages just sublime. Enjoy

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Lovely atmosphere very relaxing and the staff are very attentive loads of treatments to chose from you cannot go wrong with any of the choices

Visited July 2012