“Proper burgers the real deal.”
Review of Badass Burgers

Badass Burgers
Ranked #31 of 327 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Found this place by chance on a day out with the wife and two teenage kids. It was burger king or mc d. Then happened to find this place. The burgers were well tasty, my wife had the pulled pork which was prefect. 5 star
says it all.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our daughter was insistent we visited here on our visit to Malta to see her. I am not a burger person. However, I was very impressed. My burger ('Off the Hook') was delicious, the service was efficient and the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. My brother-in-law and his wife also ate here while on holiday in June and also gave it high praise.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our teenage daughter really wanted to go here one evening recently, so we went and I have to say the burgers were fantastic - I had a Posh Burger!! Be prepared to wait 20-30mins though but at least you know they're cooked to order properly. The sweet potato fires were also lovely. The atmosphere is low key and informal, the service friendly and great but the food is the thing that you'll go back for. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The title of this review is from my son rather than myself and given he is a bit of a burger connoisseur then I have too base this review on his verdict. For my part my double smoke house was supurb and only just fell short of my best burger which was in Tasmania. My son had the double daddy and it is a monster, but quality is more important than quantity and my word this restaurent delivers on quality burgers; tasty and juicy (no squeezing them on the grill here!). For good value, friendly service and fantastic burgers you can't go wrong here. Good value too, just over Euro100 for 4 of us. The one thing you don't get is a view but you can life without that with burgers as good as this!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

"The Daddy" at Bada$$ Burgers. This was by far the best burger I have ever had - it was delicious!!!

Only question was how to eat it it was so tall - tip - knock out the onion rings and you can just about manage to bite into it. I've had a few burgers in my time but this was the best I've had. The sweet potato fries and bad a$$ sauce dip are delicious too, although I couldn't finish the fries after being too full from the burger.

Had to change the name of the restaurant to Bada$$ burgers as if you put the correct word it won't let me publish a profanity in my review - go figure?