“The best massage i ever gut”

Siam Wellness Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a team of professional wellness, massage & beauty specialists offering a range of treatments to help you feel and look your best. We are different from other wellness centres since from our Eastern training we understand that beauty starts from within and that is why we have a range of massage and wellness treatments to revitalize your inner beauty. Once you are feeling good on the inside then this will radiate and reflect on the outside. We believe that only trained qualified masseuse can offer an authentic Thai Traditional Massage! This is why all masseuse at Siam Wellness Centre are trained in Thailand at the renowned Wat Po Thai Traditional Massage School located next to the famous Wat Po Temple (also where the Reclining Buddha is located). Our signature Thai massage treatments can be offered for both individuals and couples and include Thai Traditional Massage, Thai Oil Massage, Healing Thai Massage and Thai Herbal Massage. Once your inner beauty is rekindled we also have a range of treatments to look after your body such as facial treatments, manicures, pedicures, waxing and body/cellulite scrubs. Siam Wellness has two centres located in St.Julians and St.Paul's Bay where we offer our full range of massage and beauty treatments. Our centres are fully setup, air-conditioned and equipped with the latest equipment and facilties and all treatments are offered by our professionally trained staff who have several years of experience in delivering only the best possible service to all our clients.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came with 3 of my friends . Very nice place . Profetional beds. Stuff super nice . Very profetional prices are good.
My muscullar realise and relax now .

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"euros"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Nat made my night more relaxed! It was a good Thai oil massage and she was really good in taking note the stiffness in my shoulders and my back, I really liked it. I can’t compare it to Asia cos it’s relatively cheap there but I really want to have a massage for the longest time in Europe and being a solo traveller without any plans of partying out, this was one of the best choices I made. Worth it :)

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked two hours..we were asked to pay upfront which I was fine with to be honest...I got the 50minutes full body with a foot massage which was another 50minutes..they were really accommodating, especially with our two kids...we couldn’t find a baby sitter as it was last minute so had to take them...they were really good ..

The lady I had was really good and knew her stuff...I felt so relaxed afterwards and my husband said his was really good as well..he had some pains before the massage that we were unable to shift for weeks...he couldn’t feel them after which confirmed it worked...

Their prices were reasonable...for both of us we paid 127 euros (2x 50 minutes for me...hubby had the 90-minute Thai massage)..would recommend them if you are in the area...we stayed at The Hilton and it was only like a 2-3 minute walk..

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My wife and I both got massages here and she said that hers was exceptional...mine was very good...but I have had much better. Like any massage it depends totally on who you get for your massage. For the value...I would return.