“5/5 Wonderful”

Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of the stunning Portomaso Marina, the newly opened HUSH Lounge Cafe is the perfect place to enjoy the best Malta has to offer! Enjoy fantastic cocktails and delicious meals - HUSH is THE PLACE TO BE. Good for Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients.
Malta
“5/5 Wonderful”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My wife and I have visited Hush on various occasions and this review is long overdue. This restaurant/lounge combines all the elements of a fine-dining experience with a relaxing atmosphere overlooking the wonderful Portomaso Marina at very decent prices. On our last visit Kevin, the restaurant manager, suggested the grilled rib-eye and shin of Beef and they were both exquisite with high-end presentation. Another thing worth mentioning is the service; whether you visit Hush just for a cocktail or for lunch/dinner you get the perfect level of assistance – the restaurant manager, has this wonderful quality of putting himself at your disposal (he will be willing to guide you through the various menus and I must say I was impressed with his knowledge of the different food and drinks Menus) without being invasive and disruptive.

I strongly recommend this place.

• Polish first
Saint Julian's, Malta
“Great Food, Great Service, Wonderful Ambience”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I went to Hush yesterday evening with my girlfriend. I had fish as a main course which was cooked to perfection. Excellent food. Great service. I would definitely recommend.

Birkirkara, Malta
“Excellent food, Superb service, Astonishing View”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Me and my girlfriend were were wondering where to. Have lunch, so since it was sunny we decided to go somewhere by the sea, So we took a strole at portomaso.

Hush struck me the most so we settled for a table. Kevin gave us a table by the edge with a great sea view and informed us with his specials and ordered our wine.

We both ordered rib eye. Kevin gave us a duck beignets with pea puree as an amuse buche and it was really good!!

Then the rib eye was served, cooked to perfection with great contorni.

All in all a perfect Lunch thanks to Kevin!

Saint Julian's, Malta
“amazing restaurant”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

the First time that I went to Hush, I was amazed from the atmosphere, created by the lights, the music and from the armony of the sourrondings.
The waiters' kindness has accompained us throughout the whole dinner.
The food is very tasty and presented paying attention every detail.
I went back many other times, and much more to come!

Visited October 2013
“Fantastic place, relaxing ambiance”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Lovely restaurant , beautiful setting, great food and ambiance not to mention the friendly staff.Highly recommend

• Visited December 2013