“Great location and friendly staff”

Hush Bistro Lounge Cafe
Ranked #52 of 318 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of the stunning Portomaso Marina, the newly opened HUSH Lounge Cafe is the perfect place to enjoy the best Malta has to offer! Enjoy fantastic cocktails and delicious meals - HUSH is THE PLACE TO BE. Good for Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients.
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
“Great location and friendly staff”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have passed by HUSH a few times now on my trips to Malta! On all occasions I have walked away with a good taste in my mouth. Whether it's during the day, and I just need lunch with some peace and quiet to get ready for a meeting, or in the evening where the friendly staff makes great cocktails in an ambient environment I can clearly recommend HUSH. I will definitely come back on my next visit to Malta.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Peter T

• Polish first
“Loved it !”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Been to the place couple of times, the last time ive been I tasted the fried calamari as a starter, love calamari when they are cooked as they should , the starter was excellent. after I had the pasta with mushrooms, highly recommended. Warm bread to go with the meal and friendly staff.:-)

• Visited February 2014
Saint Julian's, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place in Malta”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Hush is my absolute favorite in Malta when it comes to both lunch, dinner, drinks with friends or business meetings. This is the place where you seek another audience compared to teenagers in and around Paceville! Nicely located with a fantastic view over the Marina, great staff, fantastic meals (I highly recommend the Danish Meatballs and the Braised Shin of Beef). Remember to ask for today's special.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JesperJensen
Oslo, Norway
“Second visit”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Back in Malta again :) We were looking forward to return to Hush as we prefer living in St.Julians. The food, staff and ambience were great like last time. We appreciate the personal attention and look forward to return in July. Keep it up!

• Visited March 2014
Attard, Malta
“Good service, nice food.”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Visited the place with my family for lunch. The food was nice and tasty however not what I would consider a 5 star meal. For the food offered, I considered it to be slightly expensive( a simple pasta main course costed around 14 euros). Service was nice with the waiters being polite and helpful. I think this place is slightly overrated as it is more of a 3/4 rather than a 5.

• Visited February 2014