Hotel Juliani
US$218
InterContinental Malta(Saint Julian's)
US$195
  • Pool
Le Meridien St. Julians(Saint Julian's)
US$280
US$252
US$300
US$246
Argento Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$218
US$183
  • Pool
The George Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$200
US$187
US$170
Hotels.com
1,472 results
All reviewszest restaurantspinola bayambassador suiterooftop poolsmall hoteljacuzzi bathst juliansin house restaurantbus stop rightbusy roadsea viewfreshly squeezed orange juicedvd playerstandard roomfantastic locationwelcome drinksmall balcony
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed here with my mum for 4 nights in August ( I am 32 & my mum 64) and although it had been recommended to me it was much better than I thought it would be.

I booked directly with the hotel with a "short stay package" which included breakfast and airport transfers. The price had gone up on the website overnight and I emailed them and asked for the original price ( saving of 80EUR for 4 nights) and then agreed. The correspondance was also swift and helpful.

As per the advice on the site, we booked a room with a balcony and the view was STUNNING, and I am soo pleased we paid the extra money for it. It was soo relaxing sitting on the balcony late afternoon/early evening watching the boats and the world go by. The room itself was of an average side, with plenty of room for two people and it was always kept clean. The only slight let down was the bathroom which could have done with a bit of an extra clean ( resealed the bath etc) and the fact that the shower screen didnt keep the water off the floor.

Breakfast was plentiful, We only had cereal and fruit but there were cooked options too.

The 9th floor had a small swimming pool with about 15 sunloungers, to ensure that you get a bed, make sure you are there by 10:30! The food that is served by the pool is lovely but it is MASSIVE portions, so you can probably share.

The location is perfect, you can walk to many many restaurants within 10mins (zest and 1927 def worth a visit), and you can even end up in Paceville for a massive night out with the young ones!! The bus stop is just opposite the hotel, and from here you can get the buses to Valletta & Silema Ferries & also the fabuolous open top bus tour buses ( I would def recommend the northern loop and Midina). There is a littel tourist office up the hill on the right hand side, where you can book boat trips too ( Gozo & Comino is a must).

In short I would def recommend this hotel and you get soo much more personal service than if you were at a big hotel ( and there are plenty near by!).

Room Tip: Ask for a Room with a seaview, DEF worth the money!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank LondonKeen_to_travel
Reviewed 10 August 2011

My wife, daughter and myself stayed at the Hotel Juliani for 4 days. We appreciated the personal service and the boutique nature of the hotel. We had a junior suite with a wonderful view over Spinola Bay. Even though we were on the bottom floor of rooms we did not find it noisy at all. There are great restaurants in St. Julian's and Sliema and we highly recommend the area. We had just come from four days In Valletta, which should not be missed either.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Lovely views, great service, attentive to needs, arranged car rental from hotel, very accommodating and pleasant place to stay while in Malta, expensive but most of the island is.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank shanderawx
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I live in Malta and seen a last minute deal so myself and my friend decided to book.
The hotel is in a great location, very central, lots of nice restaurants on the doorstep and hotel has an amazing view over picturesque Spinola Bay.

We got upgraded to a suite free of charge, the view from the 6th floor was amazing and the rooms are very modern and spacious! The bath even had a jacuzzi!

The staff are all very friendly and do everthing to make your stay a pleasant one, nothing was too much trouble.

This is one of the nicest hotels on the island, I enjoyed my stay very much and will be back in the near future!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank kiggyg
Reviewed 8 August 2011

There is simply nothing wrong to say about this boutique hotel. Friendly staff, nice clean rooms and excellent service. Our stay even though short was very pleasant and I can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple