Rokna
InterContinental Malta(Saint Julian's)
US$222
US$189
  • Pool
Le Meridien St. Julians(Saint Julian's)
US$280
Hotel Valentina(Saint Julian's)
US$187
US$166
Orbitz.com
All reviewsst julianslocation is greatroom was cleandaily cleaningfirst floorminute walkexplore maltaa great stayhard rock cafebus stopbreakfast was includedyogurtbreakfast staffspinola bayvery nice hotelbars and restaurantssupermarket
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is the second year staying at the Rokna hotel ,service,food and location are great !!!
The staff both hotel and dining are very nice and make you feel at home ,can not wait for our next visit to Malta and staying at the same hotel ,Thank you to all for your hospitality

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Paying nearly 100 EUR for a triple room you could expect more, if you travel a lot and can compare hotel prices, facilities and services in different countries. The front desk staff is helpful and attentive indeed. The room is clean and done every day but the bathroom is nearly defunct, the shower gel and soap are not restocked after the first day.

Room Tip: Triple room at the corner is noisy, but spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The bathroom was full of mold and mildew. Made me not want to take a shower. I wonder why this is, when all that's needed is a little spray of bleach..clean up takes a simple squirt. Totally unacceptable in my book. Bed was lumpy. The overall decor was in need of an update. If decor matters to you avoid this place. Breakfast is a cold buffet. Hotel guests get 10% off their meal when you show the room key. Nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2013

The hotel is in a good location and I didn't have any problems with noise despite being on the 1st Floor. The room I had was large and had all the necessary equipment inclusing a fridge which was handy, The room was basic but clean and functional. I was out of season but it was very good value for money. I had dinner in the attached restaurant once and that was very good and again good value. The staff were always friendly and helpful.
I would recommend the hotel as a good value option for St Julian's
I didn't have a car but I suspect parking may be an issue, my Maltese friends stuggled to park when coming to meet me. Bus stops, including bus to Valetta, are nearby.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We've stayed at Rokna twice now; the staff(Family) is super welcomming. Authentic atmosphere.
Great value for money, we will deffenitely go back.

The restaurant is great too, best pizza on Malta for sure!!

Room Tip: The doubles (4persons) are great
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple