It was my second visit to Malta, but unfortunately each visit was one day, the first one I stayed at hotel in Sliema which I did not like it, the second one was Rokna hotel, from the first impression I liked it, the receptionists are very wonderful and the waiters are well, they help you as much as they can, the room was big enough for me, my wife and two children and it was clean and the view was good. WiFi is free and the connection is very good.
The restaurant of the hotel serves good food and they give 10% discount for the gusts.
I hoped I would stay longer at this hotel, may be next year in Allah will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROKNA HOTEL is a three star hotel run by the Camilleri family. It is situated in the centre of Paceville, right opposite Hilton Hotel. Five minutes walk to the seaside, and within easy access to lidos with swimming and sports facilities, shops, restaurants, discos and the Casino. Paceville is in the heart of St. Julian's, and one of the most popular resorts in Malta. ROKNA HOTEL offers comfortable rooms overlooking the Hilton Portomaso grounds. Some rooms have a balcony. Each room is nicely decorated and has private facilities. Some have a bath, others a shower. All rooms are air conditioned and have cable/satellite TV and telephone direct dialing. WI-FI connection is available throughout the hotel at no extra cost. A lift service is available to all floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rokna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rokna Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Rokna Saint Julians
- Rokna Hotel Saint Julians
- Rokna Malta