After reading so many negative reviews i was nervous to stay as i had already booked. But was pleasantly surprised on arrival. Although dated. The hotel was clean and basic. Breakfast basic. Rooms basic. But i was not paying for the Hilton. I would stay again. The staff especially at reception were very friendly. Which i would expect from maltese. The noise was due to renovations. Which are defiantly needed. Did not bother me. As they are improving the building/rooms. Overall a really enjoyable stay. Everything was basic. I was not planning to stay in the room all day. So just needed somewhere to put my head. . And this was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta