myself and my husband stayed here in september 2009 ,hotel was very disappointing .the downstairs pool was closed and the rooftop pool was dirty and not very well maintained.
the rooms were only passable we had a small double matress set on a piece of timber.thats the only way i could describe it!!!!
the bathroom and shower were ok ish ,needed a good clean.sheets were not changed for the whole 2 weeks we were there we had to ask for clean sheets.we had our own towels.
the staff in dining room and bar were very friendly in all fairness and the breakfast was good every morning ,
i am sorry to say these were the only good points ,so make up your own minds.
i complained to travel agent when we got home ,but they didnt really care needless to say i wont be using them again. from carole galway ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta