We chose the hotel since it was very close to the dive center we went diving with and it was quite cheap.
Room was basic, but clean (was cleaned every day, we got new towels every day), breakfast was nothing special, but ok. Staff was helpful when asked. They are currently renovating, but that did not disturb.
The rooms are not very soundproofed - no problem if you're not living close to a bunch of students that like to party at 4:00 in the night.
Hint to the hotel: put up a sign saying
"Dear guest, with respect to other guest we request you to be quiet between 23:00 and 6:00!"
Hotel is quite close to everything with good buss connections to wherever on Malta you'd like to travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta