Stayed here as part of a youth rugby tour. We asked for cheap and central, and got what we wanted. Although the décor might be a bit dated, the rooms and communal areas were always clean.
Location is excellent, a short walk into the lively bit of St Juliens, and in the other direction a couple of minutes from some fine restaurants and bars around Spinola bay.
Local bus to Valletta was 4 Euro return.
Hotel staff were very friendly and knowledgable, and the bar was open 20 hours a day .. result!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotel.de, BookMalta.com, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta