Hotel centrally situated for St Julian's bay and Paceville nightlife. Despite this not too noisy.
Air-con rooms good but beds rather hard. TV only 1 English channel (BBC World) - surprise for Malta. Very small balcony. Bath water brown tinged but not harmful. Bonuses are good rooftop pool/lounging area and sun terrace and downstairs bar/lobby area. Staff very friendly.
Brakfast buffet OK. Boiled eggs and 1 of scrambled/fried, sausages (good), bacon (fatty), toms, beans, bread/rolls, preserves, fruit (melon), processed cheese/mystery meat slices, cereals, tea, coffee, juices.
Dinner buffet (unlimited) very good (add-on €10 for B/B tarriff). Soups, salad, pasta, fish, meat courses and top-notch desserts.
All in all - worth the bucks.
Gozo full-day excursion unmissable - totally different from Malta. Also Valletta city and Grand Harbour area great one day walking tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta