This hotel definitely needs renovation, new furniture, new showers, new restaurant and many other things.
But what makes Alexandra hotel so SPECIAL are the people that work there and the visitors from other countries that stay in the hotel.
Alexandra is literally full of young people, people between 20 and 30 years and everyone is friendly, wants to hang out, meet new people from other countries, practice English, etc.
Also the location of the hotel is ideal because it is close to the main street with bars, pubs, a lot of restaurants - and the beach is also very close.
The pool on the roof is just perfect (well, it is shallow but still very good) for surviving the BIG humidity in Malta which can even go to 100%.
All in all, I liked the hotel and recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta