I was extremely displeased with this hotel and advise travelers to avoid this establishment. I am surprised there are any positive reviews because this is one of the worst places I have stayed and I travel extensively. I would compare the rooms to an old army barracks with old broken down furniture and neglected interiors(desperately needs painting and replacement of all fixtures, toilets didn't work, door handles fell off, etc.). I would have left immediately but I had prepaid through a travel agent and did not have the time or money to search for another place. Plus, I was over charged 150 euros for a miserable room! There were years of dust and grime everywhere you looked, I really didn't want to sleep in the bed. Added to all of this distress was a hotel staff that seemed bleak and trapped in an unfortunate job. They seemed to resent the hotel guests and treated each other badly! How do they stay in business? It was a horrible experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta