Hotel Valentina
US$262
Hilton Malta(Saint Julian's)
US$279
US$265
The George Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$172
US$160
Agoda.com
Hotel Juliani(Saint Julian's)
US$217
US$211
Travelocity
Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
2,107 results
All reviewsavenue restaurantfree mini bargreat hotelrooftop poolmodern hotelwelcome drinkquiet streetseparate toiletshower roombreakfast was excellentthree starst julianssmall balconyenjoyed my stayair conditioningrestaurants and barsnight life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We found this hotel in Tripadvisor and was not dissapointed. The room was small, but the room was very smart organised. One thing however was missing, a reading light by the bed. We also missed some general information in the room concerning breakfast hours, internal telephone numbers etc.
The breakfast was included and had everything we needed. Staff was nice and the pool at the top was also nice.
One advice: Use the aiport transfer service that the hotel offer. Regular taxi service at the aiport is very inefficient. We used the hotel service from the hotel, and had a ride with a very nice man.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arne_Ryppen
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We booked this hotel on the back of reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. Located on a quiet street but with all the great nightlife just around the corner, the location is ideal. On arrival the staff were very polite and helpful. Our room was spotless and perfectly maintained each day. Breakfast was great with lots of choices. I especialy liked how the staff in the breakfast area were constantly checking the levels to make sure everything was well stocked. Free wifi was such an excellent bonus. All in all we thoruoghly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel. Only slight drawback was that the bar by the pool was not complete but this was not a problem as the rest of the pool area is fantastic.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We stayed in the Valentina for four nights this April and were both really impressed. The hotel has recently undergone a refurbishment and while there is still some work going on we didnt notice it. It had everything we would expect from a great hotel and would definately class it an excellent 4 star at great value for the service and comfort. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, particularily the bar staff. The rooms were cleaned every day, and the large flat screen was the right size for a modern hotel without being imposing. The bed was as comfortable if not more so than what you would get in a very good 5 star. We slept so well! The pool area was very cool. There was a great selection for breakfast but it was a little busy, I would recommend not leaving it until 10am at weekends and perhaps try to aim for 9...

Valentina is ideally located if you want to be near the bars and restaurants in Spinola Bay and Paceville, but in a quiet street where you can get some peace and quiet. We ate at the Avenue restaurant one night just over the road, 10% discount for hotel guests and with good honest grub, well worth it as it also has a great atmosphere. Check out the Smooth Jazz bar on the street parallel to Paceville, its really great.

Everything about our 4 days was really great, topped off especially by the hotel. Our top tip woukd be to avoid the City sight seeing bus tour (the international one rather than the local one). Its overpriced and the recorded guide had more adverts than local information. Malta has a cheap and reliable bus service with easy to follow time tables, all you need is a guidebook and you can achieve more than the bus tour at a fraction of the cost and hassle.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Very nice and helpful hotel staff, I loved the reception area with nice sitting and very modern furniture and decorations. Rooms lovely furnitures, just missing some hooks were to hang stuff.
The staff helped me with the safe, posted my postcards as the post offcie was always closed, when I passe dnear by. Breaksfast staff very polite. Cleaners always did my room and folded my pjs under the pillow so sweet. I had a broken soap dispenser and she changed it for me. I was amazed by shower.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LinDiverReading
Reviewed 27 April 2013

While this is a very good hotel. I can't rave about it in the same way as other reviewers. It is new, clean and modern, but it lacks atmosphere. It is quiet enough, despite being very close to the amenities of Paceville. The breakfast is really very good. But we had problems with the TV and electricity in our room and these weren't sorted out despite us asking for them to be looked at. While this is a safe bet for a nice place to stay in the area, it wa a bit colourless and not really my cup of tea.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple