“Best Service you will ever receive!”
Review of Hotel Valentina

Hotel Valentina
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Service you will ever receive!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My work takes me all over the world, and this time to Malta , I booked a room at Hotel Valentina , The staff were brilliant, The hotel had gorgeous interior, quiet, beautifully decorated rooms, the food is lovely, with a good variety. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and many thanks to all who looked after Me .

A, Sultan

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I booked this hotel for my mother and her 3 sisters for my mother's 60th birthday. They stayed for 7 days and absolutely raved about the hotel - great service, beautiful room, yummy breakfast with lots of choice.No negatives at all. Definitely recommend to others.

1 Thank 639Anonymous
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2014

stayed three nights. Employees were so kind from the time I made booking. The room was clean, bed was so comfortable, and free WiFi is available. I used the underground parking to park a rent car for free of charge. It is very difficult to find room for improvements.

One thing for those who wants to stay quiet rooms. On Friday and Saturday night, it was bit noisy outside. I did not mind the noise so much as I could sleep well, but for some people, it would be something that they can not ignore.

Better to book via website of the hotel rather than via booking sites as you may take advantage of discounts and other benefits available only for bookings via website.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank RK4
Ringwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I booked this hotel after reading tripadvisor reviews. My wife and I were not disappointed. We were greeted in a very friendly way and the staff at reception could not have been more helpful. Our room was on the second floor. It was modern with very attractive decor, spotless and quiet - and It was kept spotless for the time we were there. The breakfast each morning was more than adequate with a good range and variety of food, very well presented. I particularly enjoyed the scrabled egg which was the best I've tasted for a long time - cooked just the right amount. The restaurant just over the road, owned by the hotel, also served a good variety of food, well presented and cooked at very reasonable prices.
We paid a little more for a double room and the bed was very comfortable. If i have any criticism these days is that a duvet is always supplied so there is no way of adjusting the weight of the covering. We always have the same trouble - I sleep with a very light covering while my wife needs loads. She was fine, I was too hot.
A very pleasant and happy experience and I have no hesitation to recommend the hotel to others.

Room Tip: Room 202 was great.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JohnLB07
Ireland
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Very modern boutique hotel, really enjoyed my stay. Several people told us the area has a reputation for being loud and nois but we found the hotel and the street it is on very quiet.

Breakfast is very nice and served in the hotel, the restaurant associated with the hotel is also very good but about 100 yards/meters up the street and around a corner. The food was excellent and well priced.

The bedrooms are quite small but don't feel cramped because of the layout. The beds were comfortable.

I stayed there because of the high Trip Advisor rating and it was accurate ! It is my new favorite hotel in Malta !

The hotel can organize a taxi pickup from the airport, which is excellent and very good value. We used the hotel's taxi service almost every day and it was about half the price of the normal "white taxi" service. We actually skipped hiring a car while there !

The pool is weird/cool looking ! I didn't try it in January, but I imagine it is like swimming in a fish bowl. The edge of the pool is glass. It was clean, but small and on the roof. It would make me nervous if I had my children there. The glass boundary wall next to the pool/at the edge of the building is not very high, I guess in order to give a good view. There is a sun deck and a bar that is open in season.

2 Thank Lynnie_O'C
tripoli
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my wife for four nights from 26-01 to 30-01 -2014 . the room fullfils every one needs in a hotel room 42inch flat tv, aketil for tea or coffe making, the lighting of the room is verey verery good , the dicoration of the room is excellent, allso the furniture of the room, the cleanless of the room is excellent, the sttaf is friendly,breakfast is excellent, the room has a nice small balcony, I recommend this hotel and if i come back I will certainly come here

Room Tip: the hotel itself is a TIP
Reviewed 30 January 2014

all in all, a very good experience. Januray is runing usually low in Malta, I enjoyed an upgrade to a superior room, which makes it even more value for the Euro. The entire Hotel is very modern and stylish, Clean, Service friendly. I was in more than 20 Hotels in Malta, this is my favourite now.

Room Tip: Teh restuarant is not in the hotel, but less than 100 away. Also a good impression, manylocal there.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

#1 of 28 in Sliema
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St Julian's
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort

Been to Hotel Valentina? Share your experiences!