“The best in the business”
Review of Starfish Diving

Starfish Diving
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best in the business”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Just come back from a 20 dive holiday with Starfish. Would consider the experience absolutely faultless. Staff all friendly and extremely professional. Diving the best in the med. We first dived with starfish 2 years ago as complete beginners and have stayed with them ever since. The staff are particularly good with kids as well as adults and I would recommend them to divers of all standards.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank sussexrick

Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Starfish Diving School”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I just want to thank again for the nice diving. You guys are so friendly and professional. I will be happy to write a positive recommendation on the German website taucher.net, this is most important place to check for dive centers for German speaking divers. I will let you know and send you some photos soon.

Visited June 2012
Bern, Switzerland
“The most friendly and professional diving school in Malta”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I stayed nearby in a very nice hotel and the diving school was attached to it. I always wondered about diving and how this might be. So we went to the shop and inquired about diving. Lynn was there and very patiently explained everything to us. Convinced having met the right people with the right skills and attitude we went for a dive explorer including our daughter 11 years old. We all loved it! Lynn is a very capable instructor and she was really great with my daughter. After this fantastic experience we got caught by the dive virus. My daughter and myself applied for the scuba diver certification. We learned, we studied, we dived and we excelled and are certified now. We will never forget how our diving career has started. We try to come back and do some wreck diving around Malta. Great school, great people and excellent with kids too! Regards Dominique P.S. We met also the rest of the team Mikhail and his wife really nice people!

Visited May 2012
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best divecenter in Malta”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed in Malta for 2 weeks and dived with every day with Starfish. They are really one of the best divecenter I ever been with, professional and helpfull. I recomend everybody I know to use Starfish when they want to dive in Malta.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Terje S
Espoo, Finland
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great staff, poor material”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The title says all, the people were great, but the rental material was really old and worn out, and it was pricey. They charged extra 20 euros for going to Gozo, when the ferry is only around 6 euros... even adding gasoline, it was too much, next time I will look for a different club

Visited August 2011