“Professional and friendly, good prices”
Review of Starfish Diving

Starfish Diving
Israel
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Professional and friendly, good prices”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We booked the "Marina Hotel" so "Starfish" club was right under our balcony :-),
We had 6 realy nice dives with "Starfish"
Michael and Sean are the best, the facilities and equipment are good, and the prices are reasonable -
feels like home away from home.
The diving sites were mostly ship wrecks, Malta is famous for those,
Don't miss the blue hole and the inner sea in Gozo.

Visited September 2013

Israel
“Diving in Malta”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Great service, equipment and guides at Starfish Diving in Malta. i was there april 2012. I had two perfect dives in one day. The provided equipment was good. I arrived to the diving school in the morning, then prepared the equipment. The diving guide and i drove to the diving site. There we met with another diver, and went to see the wreck Rosie. The water was crystal clear, and the temperature (16 degrees C, april) was a bit chilly for me, but not too bad. After wards, the other diver left and we went for a second dive in the area, where we saw an underwater arch. loved it!

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best in the business”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Just come back from a 20 dive holiday with Starfish. Would consider the experience absolutely faultless. Staff all friendly and extremely professional. Diving the best in the med. We first dived with starfish 2 years ago as complete beginners and have stayed with them ever since. The staff are particularly good with kids as well as adults and I would recommend them to divers of all standards.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank sussexrick
Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Starfish Diving School”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I just want to thank again for the nice diving. You guys are so friendly and professional. I will be happy to write a positive recommendation on the German website taucher.net, this is most important place to check for dive centers for German speaking divers. I will let you know and send you some photos soon.

Visited June 2012
Bern, Switzerland
“The most friendly and professional diving school in Malta”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I stayed nearby in a very nice hotel and the diving school was attached to it. I always wondered about diving and how this might be. So we went to the shop and inquired about diving. Lynn was there and very patiently explained everything to us. Convinced having met the right people with the right skills and attitude we went for a dive explorer including our daughter 11 years old. We all loved it! Lynn is a very capable instructor and she was really great with my daughter. After this fantastic experience we got caught by the dive virus. My daughter and myself applied for the scuba diver certification. We learned, we studied, we dived and we excelled and are certified now. We will never forget how our diving career has started. We try to come back and do some wreck diving around Malta. Great school, great people and excellent with kids too! Regards Dominique P.S. We met also the rest of the team Mikhail and his wife really nice people!

Visited May 2012