“High-end surf & turf”

Barracuda Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 304 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$44 - US$49
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Canada
“High-end surf & turf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is my second time and second review on TA. I enjoyed it so much the first time, I had to return. I was again in Malta on business and several of us went out to this restaurant (at my suggestion). The setting is stunning, perched out on a cliff in a beautiful part of Malta, just outside of Valletta. There is too many choices, all are fantastic. I had a seafood appetizer and a steak as my main and ended with Tiramisu. I would highly recommend. It is a little pricy but well worth the quality of the food.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ONE-CAN-TRAVEL

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Holidays in Malta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very good restaurant with good food however our three friends returned their Pasta dishes as being under cooked. Not cheap but not costly. (80 euros ) per head with food 2 courses and wine.

Visited May 2014
MuscatOMAN
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided at the last minute to go for dinner at Barracuda. We have been many times. When we arrived, they were fully booked but Dragan made a plan to accommodate us which made our evening. The food and service as usual was fantastic. It is our favourite restaurant in Malta.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Keentraveller001
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fab restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Fantastic service from the moment we walked in the door until we got into our taxi at the end of the evening. Lovely décor, good choice of dishes on the menu. The food was delicious and very well presented.

Price was high but not ridiculous. Worth every penny for the experience. A lovely choice of restaurant for a romantic evening or a special occasion.

Only negative was the quirky ladies toilet up the sleep beauty staircase...an acquired taste!

Visited February 2014
Sliema, Malta
“Amazing amazing amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visit to this restaurant was a surprise dinner of my husband for our first anniversary. It was a pleasant surprise I must say)) The table was booked on a terrace. Soft summer night breeze made evening perfect. The view of the light reflectin gin the waters of the Balluta bay makes you relax and just enjoy. The personell is trained well, service is of a high level (what is not typical for malta). The food was very tasty as well, the fish soft and delicious. But the best thing was Tiramisu!!!! Beleive me, it's my favourite desert and I've tried it a lot, and I can say - for now this is the beset Tiramisu ever!!
It's better to book a table, especially for the weekends, as you won't find place.
Definitely will go there again. The money worth food and service.

• Visited August 2013