The main things as soon as you get into the Radisson is the wine tower in the middle of the lobby. The Radisson is inside the airport, very convenient if you don't have a car and you are in transfer. The hotel is not big but modern and elegant, rooms are also pretty spacious and the staff fit perfectly the Swiss tradition, polite and very efficient. Is not a first price hotel or a tourist hotel indeed, made for business in and out of the city of Zurich that is not that far, with the train you an reach the main train station in 15 minutes. The breakfast in the morning is also very nice, not cheap tho, but totally worthy. Im suggesting this hotel if your needs fit the location and the porpoise of your visit in Zurich. I almost forgot, after your business you can relax or workout at the gym below its fully equipped and very nice too. The parking, in case you have a car is on the 8th floor of the airport parking, its pricing but its also very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport is located just a few steps away from the arrival and departure areas of Zurich Airport. This enables the guest to be at the check-in area within minutes. Guests can also benefit from 69 parking spaces with direct access to the 8th floor. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport provides its guests 4018m2 of meeting and event space consisting of 52 Meeting and Board Rooms spread over three floors. The hotel offers Switzerland's most comprehensive range of services for multi-day conventions and conferences, as well as for smaller meetings lasting from a few hours up to a whole day. The hotel's largest room - ballroom - 'Zurich', located on the first floor with an area of 800m2, can be divided into four sections and can host up to 600 people. The spacious foyer has a spectacular view overlooking the Wine Tower.Modern hotel design in a class of its own, in the styles 'Chic', 'Fresh' and 'At Home' offered by the 330 hotel guest rooms which include the six one-bedroom 'Charme' suites and the spacious presidential suite.A spectacular highlight in the atrium lobby is the 16-meter high Wine Tower itself, which can be stocked with up to 4000 bottles of wine and champagne. All meeting delegates and hotel residents enjoy free high speed internet access in the whole hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Rezidor, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport Hotel Opfikon
- zürich Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland