“Pleasant Italian feature in the Glattbrugg concrete desert”

Ristorante Lilienthal
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Opfikon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Roskilde, Denmark
“Pleasant Italian feature in the Glattbrugg concrete desert”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Well appointed menu of a great quality.
Decor not especially Italian - perhaps modern Italian. But staff was pleasant and accommodating. Worth to visit if you are in the proximity.

Visited January 2014

Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Restaurant in this area”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have eaten at this place may times before and have decided to write a review. This time I had the fresh pizza al padrone ....melt in your mouth delicious and loved the fresh pizza . For entree I had the CROSTINI MISTI -Toasted bread with spicy prosciutto di Parma, finely marinated porcini
mushrooms, marinated tomatoes - also another very well cooked & seasoned dish. I had to have their chocolate volcano cake for dessert cause honestly you have never had one like this before - fresh flaky light loved the filling! I would recommend this place a miliion times over. Go and enjoy yourself splurge and don't be on a diet when you go here (like many of us are!!!).

• Visited August 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Friendly and great food”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our office is around the corner from here and i often visit with business meetings and on my own. Food is excellent and service is great. The staff are really accomodating - we have turned up as 2 or 3 and grown to 15 people in one night - no problem to the staff at all. CAn recommend to anyone - business or pleasure!

• Visited October 2013
Illinois
“Great spot!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

A great little spot in the area! Aside from the current view on the patio of construction (which I’m sure will be more scenic when they’re done), this is a cute restaurant with a nice outdoor space and great food. I visited for a work dinner and was really pleased with my meal. I wasn’t starving, so I stuck with a pizza (huge, by the way, you can definitely go with the slightly smaller one!) which was fresh, flavorful and delicious. I also had some pinot grigio, and while tasty, I feel that the pour sizes were small (though that seems to be the case in Switzerland generally). Considering the food quality, portion sizes and taste, this was a reasonably priced spot as well. Staff was friendly, though our server didn’t speak much English (or figured we should learn a new language..). She was super friendly and accommodating.

• Visited July 2013
Orem, Utah
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a great meal at this little Italian restaurant not far from our hotel. We were greeted in a friendly manner and seated right away. The service was very attentive and timely. We ordered Pizzas, the risotto, and pasta. All dishes were delicious. Great option if you are in the neighborhood!

Visited June 2013