The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tallow Beach Motel(Suffolk Park)
  • Pool
The Park Hotel Motel(Suffolk Park)
View Hotel
Cape Byron Retreat(Skinners Shoot)
View Hotel
The Lord Byron(Byron Bay)
1,195 results
All reviewsbeautiful rainforestgolf buggyenclosed balconiesbuffet breakfastcomplimentary yogastainless steeldeluxe suitewasher dryerpool areatallows beachmain buildingnearby beachsmall kitchenresort sparelaxing breakguest relationsminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed here for a weekend as part of a work conference, so unfortunately did not get to relax as much as I would have liked, but will definitely come back.

The resort is set in many acres of subtropical rainforest. It is amazingly set with lots of space, beautiful boardwalks through the rainforest leading to the different areas of the resort. The main reception / restaurant bar area is open and beautifully presented to blend in with the environment.

The resort is well set up for a relaxing stay.

The only possible downside is its a little far out of Byron town itself (but that can also be a positive).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I just visited the Byron at Byron for a 3 night break from Sydney and I have to say it felt like we were away for a lot longer. It was the most relaxing, but luxurious escape only a few hours north of Sydney - but a world away. We stayed in one of the deluxe spa suites and it was a treat to wake up and be in the middle of the stunning rainforest and just listen to the incredible birdsong and watch the sun come up. The rooms are beautifully equipped with everything you might need including some fabulous cotton kimono robes that I was very sad to leave behind! Each morning began with a 5min stroll down to Tallows Beach - a completely unspoilt long stretch of golden sand where locals walk their dogs. It was just heaven! One morning I also tried the yoga on the terrace which was also a great way to start the day. I just wished we could have stayed longer as we didn't even make it to the tennis court or get to cycle anywhere! We also visited the spa which was one of the highlights. Francisco was just amazing and my partner ended up going twice on our brief stay as he enjoyed it so much. The breakfast buffet was also top notch and full of healthy but filling options to keep you going. And the pool opposite the rainforest is such an incredible setting - I could have easily stayed for another week!
The staff also need a mention as the service was impeccable and also so friendly and genuine! We cannot wait to come back again! Thanks to all at the Byron and Byron!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mirandajhouse
Reviewed 23 May 2014

You could be anywhere in the world, rainforest setting, beautiful big veranda with very comfortable couches and a setting that was perfect for a few beverages, excellent freindly service throughout the entire resort. Our room was located a little walk along a board walk hiden amongst the forest providing a very private environment. The rooms are fully appointed and self contained and cater for all purposes.. Really enjoyed this relaxing resort and would recommend as a place to see and stay..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights and the location is superb. The service and food is top notch. The pool is lovely and easily serviceable by the bar staff. Accommodation was roomy but maybe not 5 star but very relaxed environment. I would return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We used to love staying here and have done so many times. It looks like times are getting tough for the place though. The customer service used to be amazing but this time it was pretty mediocre in many places. They lost our registration cards, "forgot" to give us our vouchers at check in and our booking dh mistakenly lost the breakfast booking. We got the change partly refunded but let me assure you the breakfast is not worth $83 for two people. This used to be my favourite hotel but the way the issues were dealt with were poor. The front desk even had the nerve to tell me not to be upset since they were trying to help...hmmm...if your idea of trying to help is double charging for a meal I had already paid for, then forcing me to charge my phone and come back to prove it, when I had already explained I had a toddler with me and a long drive ahead...well, I don't know what it takes to upset you but, as a good customer, being treated like a liar and having my money forcibly extracted from me probably is mildly upsetting! Don't bother guys, it is certainly not worth the money these days. Follow up emails to the manager got a cursory response encouraging me to call to book next time to avoid issues with the website. The concept that over $43 they have lost a good customer has obviously not occurred to them! Very arrogant customer service. Oh, and apparently there are still people who believe in the infallibility of computers!

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Jacqster1
LynParche, General Manager at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience during your stay, as we never want our guests to leave unhappy. As per my voice messages if you would like to discuss this further please call my direct line on 02 6639 2101.

Yours Sincerely