Our family has just had the most wonderful 6 days at this fabulous resort. We enjoyed the magnificent setting amongst native rainforest with boardwalks that allow you to explore and find those magic special spots. Just a short stroll through the rainforest will find you at the ocean ideal for a dip to dust off cobwebs and marvel at pristine coastline to Bryon headland. Our children 5 and 7 enjoyed playing in the shore break as well as the resort pool (long enough for laps) and heated plunge pool ideal for our disabled daughter. Our apartments – 1 bedroom with lounge, full bathroom, kitchen/laundry and balconies were large and very comfortable as well as being wheelchair friendly! I admit that thoughts of self catering went by the wayside after we sampled the continental and cooked breakfast as well as a la carte dining all prepared with fresh local produce from the award winning restaurant. We experienced the resort spa an ideal haven to unwind and treat yourself and if you go home not having enough do what we did and visit again.
You can spend a week not leaving the resort there’s plenty to do (tennis for the energetic) or take a 5 min drive by resort shuttle to Byron town centre. If you want to venture further Surfers Paradise is a little over an hour north or enjoy beautiful hinterland, the friendly resort staff will arrange all this for you. The covered open verandah was ideal for meeting new friends or just to sit back and sample fresh juice or cocktails in tranquil surroundings and a relaxed friendly atmosphere. We will definitely go back to this accessible resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stylish design and architecture, the multi award winning Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is inspired by its pristine surroundings. Set within a stunning subtropical rainforest The Byron at Byron Resort provides an idyllic escape in a relaxed atmosphere whilst offering all the special touches you would expect. Relax on the wide open verandahs and admire the magnificent and unique rainforest canopy while enjoying warm and friendly service, great food and wine, all with a smile. The spacious resort comprises 92 one bedroom suites set within 45 acres so you truly have the space you need to unwind. Stroll the boardwalks to nearby Tallow Beach, enjoy daily yoga or simply retreat to the resort Spa for the ultimate indulgence. As 2015 rolls along and we enter our 11th year of operation, several important improvements are being undertaken which by year end will be completed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byron At Byron Hotel Byron Bay
- The Byron At Byron Resort And Spa
- The Byron At Hotel
- The Byron At Resort
- The Byron At Byron Resort & Spa Suffolk Park, Byron Bay, Australia