“Stayed 24 May 2014 - really lovely!”

Elizabeth House Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Bracknell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The bed was comfy, the room lovely and clean, the staff very very friendly and welcoming, and the breakfast was great. And it was very reasonably priced! Loved our stay and would stay again. We had a large double room upstairs that faced out over the garden. We could not hear the road at all.

Room Tip: My daughter stayed in the single room downstairs and although tiny, it was beautifully appointed wit...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank idgie68

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I can understand it being easy to have a bad night in any hotel... But my girlfriend and I stayed in bracknell for the Go Ape in the area and our comfort came from this place, Bracknell itself is a dive and a complete letdown.

Stayed in room 18 amd bed was comfortable, clean and well presented.

Small tv with all freeview channels.

En-suite was clean but shower was a little problematic.

Carpet felt like I was walking on a nappy.

Staff were extremely helpful and generally never saw them.

Doors DID slam because of the way they have set tge closers but we were the only 2 couples there at the time so wasn't a problem.

Recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed here for a period of about three weeks over Christmas whilst i worked in the area. My room was clean and well presented with all the necessary facilities; lamps, TV, clean bedding etc. The adjoining bathroom was just as good, modern and very well equipped.Rooms were always cleaned by the maid - meaning when i returned from work the room was always very welcoming. The staff often went out of their way for my requirements, i often asked for extra sugar, or extra milk to make myself a cup of tea and they were always round within minutes. Staying for so long meant it was hard for me to find time to eat so i often brought microwave meals and the staff even arranged for me to use the microwave in the evenings when needed! Talk about above and beyond. There was also consistently plenty of parking around the B&B which made my life a lot easier.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: There is two houses - the house on the left is more modern and less simplistic, yet both are great f...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I usually stay at the big chains but this was a late booking so there was little choice. However, I need not have worried as Bogdan runs a good small hotel/ B and B. The rooms are comfortable and clean with all the essentials needed for a short stay including a good functioning shower and FREE wifi. large chains take note. The breakfast was excellent and the process of booking in and checking out quick and painless. My only slight concern was over a broken electrical socket in my room (16) which be a hazard to the unobservant. I mentioned it to Bogdan and I know he will get it fixed. Overall a good place to stay near the business areas of town.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2013

A great modern and CLEAN B&B. Modern we'll equipped room and bathroom. We'll located, ample parking. Service was superb and the breakfast was freshly cooked. This deserves special mention as it was cooked and presented to perfection. Nothing to complain about and everything to give praise about.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The staff was very pleasant and rooms nicely updated, but the single room (19) where they but me had barely enough room for the bed and the smallest bathroom I've ever seen -- it is only a tad wider than the doorway and you can't stand in front of the toilet because the sink is in the way. There were no major problems with the room but so many small things that they add up: the hot water faucet was loose so if you weren't careful, you'd be pouring water on the bathroom floor. The toilet paper holder wasn't tightly attached. The shower is so small that if you drop the soap, you have to get out of the shower to have enough room to bend down and pick it up. WiFi service was out for a couple of nights. Breakfast was ok but expensive for what you got. Doors slam hard and loud, so it's difficult to get any rest.

Room Tip: Not terrible, but you could do better.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad place but it is more of a B&B than a hotel. Actually two converted detached houses. The rooms are clean and modern but a little small. The beds are comfortable enough but being a converted house it has all the plumbing and sound characteristics of an average house. Being woken up at between 5:30 and 6:00am by another guest above me doing his noisy ablutions was not the wake up call I expected or needed! Breakfast was freshly cooked to order and good quality. Free WiFi was available and a very respectable speed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Veteran75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
Grange Bracknell Hotel
#7 of 7 in Bracknell
Stirrups Country House Hotel
Travelodge Bracknell Central
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell

Been to Elizabeth House Hotel? Share your experiences!