“Lovely hotel”

Elizabeth House Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Bracknell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We arrived at this hotel very early (attending a christening at 12 noon so arrived at 11am to see if we could leave our car in carpark) and the lovely lady who greeted us went and sorted our rooms immediately so we could leave our things. Room was lovely, beautiful garden area, breakfast was lovely and all staff we met were fab. Absolutely fantastic, genuine and helpful service from all - thanks to you all! We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Good breakfast in a beautiful porch, nice clean rooms, comfy beds, good service, only the taxi numbers in the room info are out of date, but oh well. I'd return. It's situated perfectly close to the large company buildings here and Wokingham is worth a look.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stopped here for two nights as was going to Ascot, Staff very friendly and very helpfull. Room was out of this world,clean and every think we needed. Breakfast was very good to. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The bed was comfy, the room lovely and clean, the staff very very friendly and welcoming, and the breakfast was great. And it was very reasonably priced! Loved our stay and would stay again. We had a large double room upstairs that faced out over the garden. We could not hear the road at all.

Room Tip: My daughter stayed in the single room downstairs and although tiny, it was beautifully appointed wit...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank idgie68
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I can understand it being easy to have a bad night in any hotel... But my girlfriend and I stayed in bracknell for the Go Ape in the area and our comfort came from this place, Bracknell itself is a dive and a complete letdown.

Stayed in room 18 amd bed was comfortable, clean and well presented.

Small tv with all freeview channels.

En-suite was clean but shower was a little problematic.

Carpet felt like I was walking on a nappy.

Staff were extremely helpful and generally never saw them.

Doors DID slam because of the way they have set tge closers but we were the only 2 couples there at the time so wasn't a problem.

Recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed here for a period of about three weeks over Christmas whilst i worked in the area. My room was clean and well presented with all the necessary facilities; lamps, TV, clean bedding etc. The adjoining bathroom was just as good, modern and very well equipped.Rooms were always cleaned by the maid - meaning when i returned from work the room was always very welcoming. The staff often went out of their way for my requirements, i often asked for extra sugar, or extra milk to make myself a cup of tea and they were always round within minutes. Staying for so long meant it was hard for me to find time to eat so i often brought microwave meals and the staff even arranged for me to use the microwave in the evenings when needed! Talk about above and beyond. There was also consistently plenty of parking around the B&B which made my life a lot easier.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: There is two houses - the house on the left is more modern and less simplistic, yet both are great f...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I usually stay at the big chains but this was a late booking so there was little choice. However, I need not have worried as Bogdan runs a good small hotel/ B and B. The rooms are comfortable and clean with all the essentials needed for a short stay including a good functioning shower and FREE wifi. large chains take note. The breakfast was excellent and the process of booking in and checking out quick and painless. My only slight concern was over a broken electrical socket in my room (16) which be a hazard to the unobservant. I mentioned it to Bogdan and I know he will get it fixed. Overall a good place to stay near the business areas of town.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business