Premier Inn Bracknell (Twin Bridges) Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$125
US$121
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$64
Travelodge
US$130
US$107
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantadjoining beefeatermeal dealbeef eateranother noteroom was cleanbudget hotelcosta coffeefriendly receptionistlapland ukfamily roomwhat it says on the tinbath matsmall hotelgreat night's sleeproad noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in the family room, and have just got back. It gave us all we needed - a reasonably priced room to sleep in while we visited legoland in the day. I have seen some comments on here that the rooms are "tired". In our view, they are not. The decor isn't the Savoy, but reflects the cost of the room.

There is ample parking, which seemed safe enough. Spaces quite tight but no bumps or scrapes appeared on our car.

We only met one member of staff and she was very friendly.

Great large flat screen tv in the room. Soap and shower gel provided, along with towels. We also had a cot which was nice and clean.

The room was hot but modern type fans were provided to cool it. There is no air conditioning. Our family slept well - no noises other than traffic noise when opening the window.

We didn't eat at the hotel as it was cheaper to go to Morrisons - 2 minutes away and eat a large breakfast there, buying some sandwiches, then going to legoland. We therefore got away with paying the extortionate prices for food in legoland. There is also a pizza hut near Morrisons.

Legoland is reasonably close - takes about 20-25 minutes and our sat nav ensured that we only met traffic 1.3 miles from legoland as it took us on the back, country roads.

In summary, we would very much recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I think rooms on the same side as the car park are likely to suffer from less traffic noise than the side on which we stayed.
1  Thank Mike179
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Lovely hotel, fab staff..room was clean with comfy beds for me & two children. Was worried about children's beds not being proper singles but they loved them!

Bathroom great, didn't expect soap or shower gel but both were provided. Clean fluffy towels & bath mat too.

Pub attached is lovely & breakfast was good with a very good choice & attentive staff.

def go back, hotel not far from legoland

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I booked via booking.com and there began our troubles. On arrival, I was overcharged because booking.com posted a different price than the hotel. This was corrected, and the receptionist couldn't have been more helpful. We requested a room for four people (to enjoy extra space) but got a double. Again, this took nearly thirty minutes to put right. Then we ended up in a room for three. In fairness, the receptionist couldn't have tried harder to help but he was on his own and the room we had wasn't ready so he hd to get it sorted.

Thirty minutes free wifi was followed by a charge of £3 for the next 24 hours. I find this kind of charge annoying and too close to Ryanair for comfort. It turned out that access was for two devices, we had three. Again, this was 'put right' but it needn't have arisen.

Breakfast was good, hot and much better than we expected, and in Beefeaters restaurant next door, where the wifi is free and unlimited. So if you can wait until breakfast, then take Beefeaters free wifi.

The biggest surprise came at the end when it came to paying. Without any fuss, we were offered a full refund and apology. We did not request this, nor did we expect it. How can one fault a place that makes this kind of recompense when they know that things were not right?

The staff were friendly and helped as best they could. The rooms are a little dated and the decor might not to be everyone's taste. The fan in the bathroom didn't turn off for ages after the light went out. But overall, I suppose, it deserves a plus for customer service and friendliness. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We originally had room 2⃣5⃣. Upon entering there was only a double bed when it was supposed to be a room for 3⃣ people. We were then to be transferred to room 7⃣. It had a double bed and a sofa bed which was technically not what we had booked. We had been charged at reception for a premier breakfast for each of us although our booking had included breakfasts. In the room i found a spider n my pillow. I had to put him outside the window. As well the room could not be cooled down only heated up. The thermostat didn't function well because when you tried to change it it went back to an auto temp. of 23.5°C. There was an electrical fan but not much good. We also couldn't turn the heating off. Overall not a great stay and I would not personally recommend this hotel. The receptionist was trying to help as best he could but things were not going smoothly as things should go with a hotel. We had asked for pillows and it took way too long for them to get to us. Also you have to buy 24 hours of Wi-Fi for £3⃣, which i personally think is a rip off because many hotels come with free Wi-Fi for as long as you stay there. The could that you get to have the Wi-Fi can only be used for one device so if you wanted Wi-Fi for both your laptop and your smartphone for example, you would have to purchase 2⃣❗ codes which is unacceptable. I am unhappy with this premier inn.

Room Tip: Make sure you get what you booked for!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bracknell (Twin Bridges) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I wasn't expecting much after reading some of the reviews on here, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised with our stay. We had a family room and it was pretty clean (never as clean as I would like, but clean enough not to worry me too much), had a big TV for my son to enjoy in the evening and was a nice size. The lack of air conditioning was a down side, especially seeing as it was a hot weekend, but for 2 nights for a total of £140 I cant complain. The receptionist was helpful, sorting out an iron and ironing board for us at no extra charge. We found the pub next door great for dinner, the breakfast was ok but nothing special. Location we found was great for legoland, just 15 mins drive away. I would recommend, and would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family