“Brilliant Stay”

Holly House Bracknell
Ranked #1 of 6 Bracknell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2014

A little gem of a B&B. extremely high standard of cleanliness, decor, rooms , breakfast. Friendly owner. Home from Home feeling. We had a luxury room which was excellent and sheer luxury.
Ideally situated for Bracknell and surrounding area. Nice and quiet at night slept like a log.
Will give this first try when next in area.
10 out of 10.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Whilst working locally in Bracknell on a 12 month contract, I stayed at Holly House. I could not have found anywhere more welcoming and homely. The hospitality I received from Valerie and the warm and comfortable room made staying away from my family a much easier experience. I would strongly recommend Holly house to anyone on business in the area or indeed staying for any length of time like I have done.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Having stayed a handful of times now I thought it fair to leave a review. The property itself is immaculately presented, exceptionally clean and always bright and airy. Valerie is a fantastic host and welcomes you by name and assists with any baggage. Little touches such as bringing fresh milk for your tea, offering a beer or helping me wipe ketchup off my shirt after breakfast make it feel much more homely than a hotel chain.

You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were so impressed by everything. Lovely bedroom and bathroom, quiet location. We rated this as far better than many hotels we have stayed in. Valerie is an excellent host and the breakfast was great. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights to avoid a long commute at a special time! Valerie treated me as I came in late the first night and showed me to my lovely room! A soft, welcoming bed, spacious room with a very modern bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries and immaculate towels! Loved the bathrobe, which is a very special treat in a B&B. Breakfast was perfect! Bircher muesli, fresh berries fruit salad and lovely honey! What a treat! Will definitely be back when needed!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

First stay here and it will not be the last. Mrs Preston was out when we arrived but she had arranged for her son to welcome us. We were shown to our room and then provided with tea and biscuits in the comfortable guest lounge downstairs. After a long drive, this was most welcome and really made us feel at home.

The bedroom was very well appointed with a large bathroom. Both rooms were spotless – and I really mean spotless. Facilities in the room were excellent – from bottled water at the bedside to tea and coffee on a stand near-by. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night’s sleep.

The following morning we met Valerie (Mrs Preston.) Valerie greeted us as we came down the stairs and took us through to the dining room for breakfast. What a breakfast! The selection was brilliant, served with orange juice and fresh coffee, and the cooked breakfast was outstanding. Even leaving aside the cleanliness and comfort of the room, which we would have come back for, I would now not only come for a safe and comfortable place to stay when in Bracknell but also for the breakfast alone.

This is a wonderful place to stay and I fully recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The Holly House B&B is a superb B&B, located in a quiet part of the town, furnished to a very high standard, my bedroom was one of the best I have experienced anywhere in the world. Valerie makes you feel welcome and the breakfasts are excellent. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business