“Pleasantly Surprised”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Bracknell Central
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stopped here for 2 nights on business.
I've stopped at Travelodge hotels previously and have to admit that I normally try & avoid them if I can book something less 'basic'. This hotel was booked at short notice based primarily on reviews read on Tripadvisor.
The hotel is situated close to the town centre, although that in itself isn't necessary a good thing as the town centre is very run down and accessible via a rabbit run of underpasses that feel unsafe.
After having parked up in the free car park, I quickly checked in at reception, where the lady was very friendly (advising me where I could watch Sky Sports) and I soon had the key to my room on the 1st floor.
The room was quite small & faced onto the main road, however the modern fittings & triple glazing meant that I was comfortable & had a good nights sleep with no noise disturbance.
I had breakfast on both days, and although this is taken in the small bar area next to reception, the food was ok & reasonable at £7.25 for all you could eat buffet. Again, the staff were friendly & attentive.
The only downside I noticed was that once you've parked in the car park, you can't really leave to drive out in the evening for fear of not getting a space when you return (nearest alternative parking is 10 mins walk away via the rabbit run of underpasses).
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel & would definitely use again when in Bracknell.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here recently after checking out of the Sunningdale Park with disgust.
The staff here were lovely, the room was clean, comfortable, modern and noise free.
I have booked to stay here again in May and have recommended that my colleagues do likewise.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014

If you want a hassle free, comfortable stay and value for money then this is the place. Room and shower room very clean with great towels and linen. Convenient location for town center and trips out to Legoland, Windsor etc

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was there in the Bracknell for a short notice visit to my friend and I booked in Travelodge, I am quite surprised with the service in Travelodge , the room was spotless cleaned with comfy bed ... I stayed in few other travelodges as well but this one really please me . All the staffs were brilliant . The lady who checked me in ( blond hair) was professional with cheering nature . Other guy was so friendly...

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Clean, rooms more than adequate. Lifts, plenty of parking. Personnel 100%. Breakfast good, especially if you have a family, a little expensive if you don't, and also if you don't eat loads. Room nice and clean everyday, although we asked not to change sheets, and towels. But one fresh towel was always left. Value for money would have to be second to none.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I highly recommend this establishment. The property is very clean and the staff is excellent. The rooms were clean and quiet. The staff was the friendliest I had ever encounter for a hotel and the bar area was great.

1  Thank AmandaaMJ
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I never set my expectations too high, when booking budget hotels, but this Travelodge was not only a bargain at £27pn but also nicely refurbished, clean and modern.

I was working in Ascot for the weekend so stayed for two nights and the staff were friendly and polite and having free wifi in the 24hr bar area was a real bonus.

The only downside was the hotel carpark got very full. Thankfully, as it was the weekend, the one servicing the offices next door was available.

Would definitely book again if in the area.

Room Tip: I was at the back of the hotel, overlooking the carpark, which was quiet enough. Front of the hotel...