Hilton Bracknell
  • Room Service
US$125
US$121
Travelocity
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
US$87
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$107
Travelocity
Hotels.com
2,186 results
All reviewslarder restaurantbubble poolthorpe parkspa breakactivity packsofa bedfamily roomleisure facilitiesbreakfast was excellentlots of choiceevening mealbuffet stylelegoland packagevisiting legolandlego landsteam roomminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I am hilton diamond and service varies throughout the Uk , I hardly ever get upgraded so I stay more with other chains now and this will make me gold , which makes hardly any difference as when you check in some hotels like Bracknell don't even mention it, nor any of the benifits. I was leaving early the following morning so requested a breakfast bag and I asked a couple of times not to forget the receptionist repeated he would not, of course there was no breakfast bag in the morning , along with one of the smallest coldest rooms I have stayed in ,I would not recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a decent service , this is my second time in this hotel and the first time was equally as poor,

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank ssx_11
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

At Hilton we continually aim to attain and uphold high standards of attention to detail and guest satisfaction from the very first stage of booking all the way through to a hospitable and ‘hassle-free’ stay and check out. I deeply regret that we clearly failed to meet your expectations during this Hilton Journey. Having read your comments – please be assured that I have raised the matter with my relevant Heads of Department and left them with no doubt how imperative it is that we maintain our usual high Standards.

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and we are sorry for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Check in was smooth and the room itself was sufficient for an overnight stay. The food at both Dinner and Breakfast couldn't be faulted.
It seems ludicrous in this day and age to charge hotel guests for internet access (£15.00 for 24 hours) when other hotel chains supply it free of charge Also £3.95 for a bottle of water in the room, again other hotels supply free of charge, seems rather steep.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a good example of a franchise not in a major city which doesn't live up to the expected quality of its brand.

The reception and dining area (food isn't great) seem to have been recently renovated to give the impression that the hotel is deserved of it's four stars, and it has all of the facilities which you'd expect from a hilton (swimming pool, gym etc.)

However, the room is small, basic, shabby, and smelly. It is in desperate need of a facelift, and everything is extra - internet, water in the room, films. Room service is expensive and comes with a £5 tray charge.

I'll be in Bracknell again on business, but I won't be staying at the Hilton..

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank adamsmart

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay.

I was very sorry to read of your feedback regarding your disappointment with your stay in regards to our bedrooms and the food in the restaurant I have shared your comments with my management team and we are all sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations on this occasion

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My stay though short, it was a very good experience. The staff were very nice and hospitable, the food was of different varieties and good quality, the room was tidy and clean with all the basics provided. However, the TV programmes could be more interesting particularly for lone lodgers.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Was rather disappointed with this stay at Hilton Bracknell. We paid for an upgrade and the room we were given was on the ground floor right next to the laundry service bay at end of block. (Room 153) It had no heating at all in bathroom or bedroom except for a small portable heater that chucked out hardly any heat. There were also some serious plumbing issues with very loud noises from water pipes whenever adjacent room used toilet or ran a bath. I immediately went back to reception and asked if there was any chance of a different room and the excellent reception staff changed me without hesitation....but this was to a standard room and obviously did not include the extra's I had paid for. Again during the night I was woken by the loud noises that were coming from the plumbing once my new "neighbours" ran a bath or used the toilet. This was late at night and they were wedding guests that I was assured would not be there the following night, so I should not have had anymore issues. Sadly I did and this was a constant problem it appeared with rooms on the ground floor. When checking out the reception staff were happy to knock off my payment for an upgrade after I pointed out that I didnt get my extra's in the new room. (Room 159). We ate in the Larder restaurant on both nights and I have to say the food was excellent quality and the service was great from all staff. Wine was reasonably priced, so that is well worth a visit if you are staying here. Breakfast was delicious and plenty of choice and again the staff at breakfast were very helpful with local knowledge of surrounding areas. The biggest disappointment for me was the sleep quality because of all the noise. The actual rooms are very comfy, but what good is comfort if there is so much noise. I would not stay at this hotel again if I find myself visiting friends in nearby Wokingham purely because of the noise which wasnt addressed at the time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on ground floor therefore maybe avoiding plumbing issues that I encounted..Also the air con fans make a terrible noise so ask if you can have a room away from these
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete one of our surveys whilst staying with us recently. Your observations and opinions are appreciated as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests’ needs and expectations.

I am truly sorry to have learned of your disappointing experience with us, I fully empathise with the impact that such a dissatisfactory stay can make on your impression of Hilton overall. I have investigated your comments with the relevant Heads of Department and have asked them all to review and action accordingly. I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Hilton Bracknell in the future