I travelled here for 3 nights on business and the hotel for the most part was very good. I'm a Hilton Gold member which was recognised at check-in with a room upgrade, reminder that breakfast and wifi were free and a voucher for a drink at the bar - excellent start.
The corridors to the rooms are really in need of a freshen up, particularly the fire doors. My room itself was also below par for a Deluxe room. The bedroom door didn't lock as the lock didn't line up with the catch in the door, the windows once opened could not be closed properly and the shower didn't drain well at all. The bed was very comfortable and it was clean but like I say they really need brightening up.
The staff are excellent at reception and in the bar/restaurant area - very welcoming, polite and efficient. Food is also good, I had a bar meal the first night which was very nice and breakfast is fantastic with a huge selection on offer. Drinks prices at the bar are very reasonable and the car parking is free.
The attached gym and pool is Livingwell and is very good. Location wise you need a car or taxi's - there is a sainsbury and starbucks opposite but it's not that close to Bracknell or anywhere else really.
I'd probably stay here again if on business but if I was in a standard room and paying for the wifi which is expensive I might have a few grumbles - and please get a refurbishment programme running for the rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire