Hilton Bracknell
US$107
Travelocity
US$98
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$107
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
2,185 results
All reviewslarder restaurantbubble poolthorpe parkspa breakactivity packsofa bedfamily roomleisure facilitiesbreakfast was excellentlots of choiceevening mealbuffet stylelegoland packagevisiting legolandlego landsteam roomminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2014

What to say ? We flew in from Oslo and got to the hotel at 23:00

Bar and restaurant closed and no room service, "it is nearly midnight sir"

The room was so small I could not fit my case past the end of the bed

The TV had been broken so long they had time to get cards printed advising guests of the issue

Wardrobe door was broken and hanging by one hinge

Breakfast such as it was could have been prepared for the horses at nearby Ascot

Disdainful and rude staff

Never again

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank USPL
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

At Hilton we continually aim to attain and uphold high standards of attention to detail and guest satisfaction from the very first stage of booking all the way through to a hospitable and ‘hassle-free’ stay and check out. I deeply regret that we clearly failed to meet your expectations during this Hilton Journey. Having read your comments – please be assured that I have raised the matter with my relevant Heads of Department and left them with no doubt how imperative it is that we maintain our usual high Standards.
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and we are sorry for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed for one night with a girlfriend on a Spa Break. All staff at the hotel were very friendly. Bottle of wine, fresh fruit and nuts on arrival they even swapped the red wine for a rose. Evening meal 3 courses was excellent 4 choices for each course and Breakfast had everything you wanted. Free treatments were so good and we treated ourselves to other treatments. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your kind response. We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and I have passed on your kind comments to all of our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I hadn't stayed here for a couple of years after a problem with stolen credit card details but I was glad that I tried it again. There has obviously been a lot of refurbishment and more was going on while I was there. The 'Plaza' room was modern, clean and well-appointed. The shower was interesting as it had a very fine spray that felt like showering in a mist - I'm not sure it was that much more efficient as you have to have the water temperature pretty high as the mist cools so much before it gets to you. Still I'm happy to help the polar bears so this wasn't an issue.

I did have a couple of problems with the room that were fixed right after I mentioned them. Overall the staff were great although the service at the tables in the bar area was patchy. The food is mostly good but I would not recommend the Chicken Tikka Masala...

A good business rate and it is well-situated for businesses around Bracknell and at one point I took a train up to London - the station is less than two miles away and a good service. Just down the road is a Sainsbury's supermarket too in case you need supplies.

Room Tip: Plaza rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Needed to book a night stay to attend a funeral day after. Booked on Laterooms.com but inadvertantly booked room without breakfast! [Senior moment!!] Neither Laterooms.com nor the hotel were prepared to ammend the booking, so I had to pay an extra £10 per person for breakfast!

On arrival the staff were very friendly and the hotel has an outward appearance of being very good. But in our room the sink could not be used as the plug was stuck. I reported this right away but nothing was done about it. When I complained the morning after they did refund the price of two breakfasts because of the oversight. So that was fair I suppose. And the breakfast itself? I worked in the food industry for years and have to say that I was rather underwhelmed by it. The fruit starters were fine as were the breads, cereals and fruit juices. But the actual cooked breakfast.... er... no! It was cold. It was overcooked. The eggs were like rubber. The bacon was like cold cardboard, The mushrooms... well the less said about them the better. All in all a pretty poor effort for such a popular hotel chain. Would I recommend? The jury is still out on that one. But maybe for the price it was ok.

Room Tip: Make sure to book exactly what you require to avoid extra costs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel nearly every week on business and it is genuinely a real pleasure. Once again I was welcomed by name and with a smile, paperwork already completed, and given drinks vouchers, and complimentary nuts and bottled water. As a Diamond Honours member I was upgraded to the recently renovated Plaza rooms and they are lovely. Very nice decoration in both the large room and bathroom. Room service was lovely and the gym being open 24/7 is fantastic. Keep up the great work and see you again soon.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments; they will definitely help future guests prior to booking. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell & we look forward to welcoming you back again soon