Well a very poor experience and remembered why I shouldn't have stayed here as was here 2 years ago and if anything it's worse.
Checkin - Was actually shocked by this, the girl on reception was very quick to get rid of me, I asked if my gold card was on my booking to which she replied yes. I only asked because she never mentioned it, nor did she mention the upgrade I had requested and what had happened to it. The reception is supposed to show off the hotel not be the start of a disappointing stay.
Room - Well what can you say, basic to say the least, 2 single beds pushed together never good. Wallpaper peeling at the bottom, very tired looking room indeed.
Bathroom - Shabby, and really not a nice place to be and have a relaxing bath after a long day in the office.
Bar - Actually the bar area is awful and when people are coming in and out of the hotel gets very cold as it's situated right in reception. I ate a meal in here on my second night and I was freezing. Staff are great but location is terrible.
Restaurant - Actually this is quite good, overpriced for the quality of food but it's not bad, Breakfast is mediocre at best.
Conclusion - Would definitely drive the extra miles and stay in the Hilton in Reading or consider another hotel, I won't be back here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire