“Not bad for a large hotel chain”
Review of Hilton Bracknell

Hilton Bracknell
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Deal, United Kingdom
“Not bad for a large hotel chain”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed here for one night for a friends Golden Wedding. Staff were very friendly, room need some tlc but sleeped very well. Lots of choice for breakfast with continental or full english. Not the kind of place for us to go sight seeing as we lived in Bracknell over looking this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We arrived very early with Jet Lag in tow. The desk clerk was very helpful and she expedited getting us in a room before check in time, but we still sat in the lobby for a few hours. The hotel is in construction and some areas have been refurbished but ours was not. We were put in a room that was old and away from the noise but the Toilet didn't flush at all. We called maintenance, he said the diaphram was not working-ok we put up with it one night and asked to be moved the next day as we had a 5 days to stay here for business purposes. The second floor room we moved to had a working toilet, but was filthy, the beds were hard as a rock in both rooms, the pillows were flat as a pancake, asked for new ones and got two replacements. No heater just a small moveable radiator-so in the bathroom you were out of luck! No AC beware if you are here in the summer months.The restaurant was the only plus of this Hotel. It was a very nice (Proper English) breakfast. Dinner was nice as well. A park is in walking distance and a Grocer just under the bridge. Sleep quality was just terrible.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly refurbished room-hopefully one with AC and heat. Get extra pillows to sleep on if yo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
At Hilton we continually aim to attain and uphold high standards of attention to detail and guest satisfaction from the very first stage of booking all the way through to a hospitable and ‘hassle-free’ stay and check out. I deeply regret that we clearly failed to meet your expectations during this Hilton Journey. Having read your comments – please be assured that I have raised the matter with my relevant Heads of Department and left them with no doubt how imperative it is that we maintain our usual high Standards.
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and we are sorry for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay.

Travellers are raving about these Bracknell hotels

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I had such a lovely weekend break during our stay. We did really enjoy our meals at the Larder Restaurant. The service was absolutely spot on. We would like to address our "Big Thank You" to Nicholai who provided us with excellent customer service. We will definitely return to this hotel again, and also recommend it to our family and friends...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for your positive review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments; they will definitely help future guests prior to booking. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell & we look forward to welcoming you back again soon
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We spent one night at this hotel as part of a theatre package. On arrival we were given our keys immediately. Our room was on the ground floor, well furnished; with a large bed which was very comfortable and with good quality pillows. The room and bathroom were both very clean. A table had been reserved for us for dinner and we enjoyed a three course buffet meal. The breakfast next morning consisted of a good variety of hot and cold offerings and was of good quality. All the staff we encountered on our short stay were very polite and gave good and pleasant service.
We were more than pleased with our stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I stay here week in week out and over the past year I have seen a steady and significant improvement in service and culture.
Check in is seamless with all of my paper work already completed and only requiring one signature, personal preferences noted (water, paper etc) and my Diamond status always recognised and rewarded.

Sometimes my booking company say that there is no room or rate availability but by ringing the hotel directly they squeeze me in for which I am really grateful.

On the last morning of my stay this week there was a boiler problem and no hot water. When I checked out the receptionist didn't hide from this, asked me if I had been affected and then apologised and said that she had already credited my HHonors account with extra points - nice touch and exactly the way to turn a negative into a positive.

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind response. We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and I have passed on your kind comments to all of our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed here for a week due to work commitments, as my usual accommodation was fully booked.
The room was not clean - some area's of the bathroom hadn't been cleaned properly for quite a while and I was able to just run a cloth across and get a shine with some elbow grease. The majority of surfaces in the bedroom had not seen a damp cloth, and there were coffee stains all around. The bed linen whilst fresh and clean, was well marked and not ironed, with the pillow cases worn and ill fitting. Due to my very late check- and the fact I was so tried and couldn't walk what seemed like a mile back to reception, I just crashed and let the front desk know about the problems in the morning. When I returned late that night, nothing had changed, so I phoned the reception to be told the next day the room would be sorted. There must have been a change in cleaner because when I returned for the 3rd night the room was much improved and had been properly cleaned.
I will not be staying here again. Central Travel Lodge has higher standards of cleanliness and friendlier staff.

Room Tip: Just don't!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Cassino, Italy
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It hasn't been a great experience, but neither so bad. Just nothing special. I've been in several Hilton hotels around the world and this is definitely the worst I've ever visited. However, it was enough clean and quiet.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AndreaPagliarella
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
#7 of 7 in Bracknell
De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate
#2 of 2 in Old Windsor

Been to Hilton Bracknell? Share your experiences!