Read the mixed reviews and wondered what we would find...friendly enough check in and a quick snack in the bar was a good enough start but it ended there.
Ended up in a pokey dark twin bedded room in the middle of a building site despite requesting a double deluxe room. Following complaint we were moved to the said deluxe room on the fourth floor...room was larger and brighter but paintwork, carpets etc all tired and worn and seat cushions missing on the in room sofa. There is also a lingering smell of chlorine drawn through the air con system despite being four floors above the health club.
Needing to work and send reports we were then frustrated by the really bad Wi-Fi which drops in and out and requires re-log in time after time, eventually gave up after ringing down to reception and being told there was no problem with the system.
Not the best of stays and thankfully there for only one night...they are obviously revamping the hotel but it has a long way to go yet!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire