Hilton Bracknell
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$93
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Travelodge
US$103
US$106
2,194 results
All reviewslarder restaurantbubble poolthorpe parkspa breakactivity packsofa bedfamily roomleisure facilitiesbreakfast was excellentlots of choiceevening mealbuffet stylelegoland packagevisiting legolandlego landsteam roomminute drive
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Staff were warm, friendly and attentive. The room was a good size and very comfortable. My evening meal was fantastic and good portions. Plenty of choice for breakfast which was all nicely cooked. It was just so noisy due to the proximity to Bagshot road which is busy all night. I would stay on the other side of the hotel next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at tha bracknell Hilton with partner an son, very friendly an welcoming staff, couldn't do enough for us,used this hotel to go to legoland which was only 25mins us tha road, would recommend it to any families doing the same thing, would definitely go back just wish we had stayed longer, giving tha bracknell 10 out of 10.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jane J

Thank you for your positive review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments; they will definitely help future guests prior to booking. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell & we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We spent a night in the Hilton Bracknell and that was a night too long. The room was scruffy but worse than that dirty. Dirt that had been there ages. Coffee down the wall, dust and mess all over the skirting boards. The curtain were dirty had holes in them needed a good wash and iron. Also I specifically rang the hotel to book a disabled room, which when questioned they said we had. I told them my partner could not walk and needed a wet room bathroom, OH Yes That's Ok, what a load of rubbish. We had a bath with a shower over and the bedroom was not big enough to get the wheelchair round. When we asked at reception they said he could us the common areas in the men's room as he cannot wash and dress alone that was out of the question, letting a woman not the men's to help him. Do not come here it is expensive and dreadful really dreadful and the staff do not care about our circumstances despite making it clear before we booked.

Room Tip: Do not go here unless you bring a cloth and cleaning stuff
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank AngelJude54
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

At Hilton we continually aim to attain and uphold high standards of attention to detail and guest satisfaction from the very first stage of booking all the way through to a hospitable and ‘hassle-free’ stay and check out. I deeply regret that we clearly failed to meet your expectations during this Hilton Journey. Having read your comments – please be assured that I have raised the matter with my relevant Heads of Department and left them with no doubt how imperative it is that we maintain our usual high Standards.

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and we are sorry for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was the first time I've used Hilton, normally staying in IHG hotels when I want a little more upmarket, but I found check-in quick and easy with everything explained. Room was nice and looked like it had been recently overhauled which was nice, the air con worked nicely in the room without the need to open a window.

We requested extra tea & milk which came to us fairly quickly, however I noted that the biscuits are missing from the rooms, I would have still expected this in a 4* hotel, as I have received in other 4* hotels. But not the end of the world.

Breakfast was fairly busy even for 7:30 in the morning, but we were still promptly seated, and I ordered the Vegetarian sausages (can't eat pork :() which I found overdone and dry, how about a beef sausage option for those that can't/don't eat pork? but the rest of the breakfast was nice and plentiful. Check-out was incredibly quick.

Good night stay for us would probably stay again if in the area again.

Date of stay: Thurs 8th May (1 night)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel in May as we had a family birthday at Ascot Races. Wish we had time to stay longer as it was excellent. We were able to check in early which was helpful as we needed to get ready for our day out after travelling. The extra child's bed had not been made up but was all ready for us when we returned. Very clean comfortable room. Lovely reception area. Very helpful friendly staff. Excellent value. Will be staying again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014