Would rather stay in a premier inn than ever revisit this Hilton.
No air conditioning and could not open windows and we were have 25-28 degree sunshine days.
We arrived at 11pm with my 4 yr old after a 4 hour car journey which should have taken 90 mins (not the hotels fault of course) but sofa bed not made up so had to wait 20 mins for sheets etc. We were not given a duvet cover but was then so late didn't bother calling reception.
I cannot believe anyone is expected to sleep on either of the beds in the room. The main kingsize bed was like a brick and didn't even indent when we sat on it. And the pull out sofa bed was shocking. Premier inn family rooms are far far better - although the child's bed pulls put from under the main bed they at least have proper mattress and bed linen. The "duvet" and "pillow" - loose terms for the items provided- were stuffed into the base of the foldaway bed - I've seen thicker sheets of paper.
Nothing comfy about this room at all and had a sleep guarantee been offered I would have insisted.
Two plus points: bathroom was huge with a separate shower and bath. And breakfast was good.
Still - would rather a comfy bed over everything else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire