“Spa break”

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Tadley
“Spa break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I booked a room for a birthday treat. I was quite happy with it overall, but. Quite disappointed that the spa bath was broke, as it one one of the main reasons for booking the hotel.
The room was very good, but best avoided if you really want t quiet night, as noisy club crowd return to rooms in the early hours.
I ate in the restaraunt, the food was very good, but only a couple of families in there. It was full at breakfast though. Really could do with the curtains updating and maybe carpet too.
Staff all friendly though no problems there.

Room Tip: Away from lifts and stairs as possible.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

a group of 10 of us stayed here for a Hen Party. We used one of their Friday-Sunday packages which included a 'girls night in' on the Friday and then Saturday was a spa day with a dinner and nightclub night that evening. We had SO MUCH FUN!
Firstly, the value for money of the package was great. We hardly needed anything extra once we were there.
Secondly, the facilities. The hotel itself was lovely; the rooms were more than adequate, the grounds lovely, the restaurant for breakfast and breakfast itself was gorgeous, Kellers was great fun (although food a bit gross), the Spa needed some vast updating although gym was great, and the nightclub served its purpose (you couldn't expect too much more from a small nightclub in a hotel).
I wouldn't recommend a weekend if you weren't there to go to the nightclub, I know we made a lot of noise ourselves but you certainly couldn't sleep over the sound of the nightclub bass.
All in all, we had such a great hen weekend with the he advantage being everything in one place.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Ulverston, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am currently staying here, as I know this hotel from old. True, it is a little dated, however the rooms are large and clean, and the staff are helpful and well trained. The hotel room charges are good value, and location for me close to the HP Head Office is very key

HOWEVER !!!

On discovering this evening that my kettle - which is nailed to the sideboard, wasn't working, I contacted reception and asked for a replacement.

Very promptly a member of staff brought me a new, boxed kettle......

I was then advised that a £20 deposit had been charged to my room (for a £5 kettle) without my consent

Tomorrow morning, as well as my luggage I now have to take said kettle back to reception and I will be credited the £20.

Note to the General Manager -
I am not a pack hourse
I am not a thief
Customers should not be charged security deposits when items in the room do not work

Not impressed at all !

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank screpta

Travellers are raving about these Bracknell hotels

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Very impressive, hotel and rooms were spacious and of a very high standard.
Breakfast was great, wide variety available.
Only negative was that the hotel was rather noisy, with wedding parties etc moving around late at night on the Saturday.
Overall, great hotel at a good price.

Stayed April 2014
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

You can't knock this place for the price. We stayed in the largest family room we have ever seen. Jacuzzi bath went down well as did the swimming pool especially the opportunity to use it after check out. Breakfast was well done with lots of choice. Unfortunately there was a fire alarm in the night but we woke to a letter of apology which was much appreciated. Don't be put off by the onsite night club as there was no noise from it. Great place to stay with kids as the ski centre is a stroll away and the Lookout and Coral Reef nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd,3rd or 4th floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Corby, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

We chose this hotel for its location and cost, but the main reason was, as we have three children we can never get a room to accommodate us all and usually have to book two separate rooms if we go anywhere. So it was good to find somewhere with a family room big enough. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised by the hotel, the fish tank was an area of entertainment for the kids and my husband. Our room was on the fourth floor and each one of us was very impressed by the room/suite ( a bit of a step up from the places we usually stay). The mattress was very soft but did not hinder my sleep too much. Breakfast was also quite enjoyable. Would definitely recommend to others staying down that way.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lorna M
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night last December and several staff remembered us. This place makes me feel comfortable and welcomed. Top class everything with 2 restaurants and a bar with lounge chairs. The room was enormous with an en suite with a spa and bidet. Extremely good value less than 30 minutes from Heathrow

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank moparmartin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
De Vere Beaumont Estate
#2 of 2 in Old Windsor
3.0 of 5 bubbles 3,511 reviews
Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor

Been to Coppid Beech Hotel? Share your experiences!