“Don't judge a book by its cover”
Review of Flavours of India

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This little gem of a restaurant was recommended by a friend when I asked about authentic Indian food for my visit to Bracknell. The exterior certainly doesn't look like much - strip-mall take-away at best. However inside is a nicely decorated, cosy place with friendly service and spicy smells emanating from the kitchen. The menu is extensive and varies beyond the typical curry take-away favourites. We tried 4 different dishes and weren't disappointed by anything. The prices were reasonable and everything was fresh and tasty. I wouldn't hesitate to return if I'm back in the area.

1  Thank ACMPhoto

Reviewed 29 March 2014

It says a lot about Bracknell that a Wetherspoons is rated as one of the top 10 restaurants in town. Thankfully there are a few little gems tucked away to save us from the local dining scene vacuum, and this little Indian place is one of them. The unassuming concrete steps needed to reach the first floor balcony entrance do feel a little like they belong in the concrete estates of "This is England", but inside the restaurant a resolute commitment to traditional English-style Indian food awaits. The staff are pleasant and accommodating, the flavours are as intense as you like them, and the experience is generally a joy.

1  Thank PaulJaYmes
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Have used these guys on and off for takeaway over time (3 years). The manager brought us a bottle of wine when he moved premises - to let us know & keep our business. Do a great Dansak, and food is good and well priced.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Eat here about twice a month and I like it a lot. Its not michellin starred, not the corriander, but it is worth a visit and I pass about a dozen other Indian places to get here. Give it a try

Bob

Reviewed 13 July 2013

When I came to Bracknell first tme, I stayed in Premier-inn. I was searching for better Indian Resturant.
first time I have ordered in TajMahal(Flavours of India)..Chicken Madras curry & Roti.. The taste is so yummy and I felt like real south indian authentic taste also they delivered the orders with very hot and quickly.

I wanted to visit the hotel in person. then I went there and tasted so many varities on daily basis( Chicken & Prawn Briyani, Garlic Nan and Chicken, Veg Curry, Pulav rice and weekend buffet luch, etc..).

I tried some other Indian resturants also in Bracknell which are so costly and not that much worthy.

I would recommend Tajmahal(Flavours of India) for the best Indian resttaurant in Bracknell.
Amazing Service and food for the better price.

I shared my experience with my friends ad collegues. They have also tasted and enjoyed their foods.

Hungry to taste yummy indian falvours??.. Tajmazhal is the right place. Happy Eating.... :)

1  Thank NithyaSuresh