“Excellent Food, lively atmosphere”
Review of The Cricketers

The Cricketers
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cricketers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 129 Restaurants in Bracknell
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The food is beautifully presented and is very tasty. A crowded restaurant, and yet the quality of the food was amazing.The service was very good.
You will need to book in advance for the weekends.
Lots of space outside to sit.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This pub is seriously under rated, a great location and lovely atmosphere even though only half full early in the week. Food and wine were lovely, especially the lamb off the specials board. Top marks as far as I'm concerned.

1  Thank RachaelC1973
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Cricketers is a lovely bistro pub/restaurant, catering for adults and family outings.
The staff are most friendly, the beer excellent, the food is good and the atmosphere buzzing.

Lamb morrocan style, sweet and tender. Chocolate pot knocked the ball high to score six.
Not a cheap eaterie but $$ expected - worth the drive.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was our 3rd visit to The Cricketers, and frankly only went because the Stag and Hounds, Binfield, was full. The waiter was very helpful but overall the service was not great, and the food was appalling. We had the baked camberbert to start and I've never had such a weird consistency - it should be hot and runny, but this was like cottage cheese consistency and warm. We did express our disappointment and the helpful waiter said he would remove it from our bill. We both had ordered the rib eye steak, when it came my husband's didn't taste quite right and both our mushrooms were cold. My steak, however, was inedible. I've never tasted such a dry rib eye and only eat a mouthful. My steak was also removed from the bill with lots of apologies and we were given a voucher for 2 free mains upon on our next visit. But even a free meal, I'm afraid, won't entice me back. It was THE most disappointing meal I've ever had. I truly believe the management need to look at the chef/kitchen - how anyone can ruin a medium ribeye is beyond me!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The Cricketers is a great pub/restaurant, which seems to cater for everybody, all year round. The staff are friendly, the food is good and the atmosphere is always great.

After a nice walk around the fields with our dog, we will often visit this hidden gem (it is nestled in the fields in Winkfield) for a glass of wine, either in the garden or the warm pub area (weather dependant). Our dog loves it here too, helping himself to some water (by the front door) or being spoilt by other dog lovers with the dog biscuits curtesy of the pub itself.

This really is a great place to visit for all occasions; for just a drink, for a celebration (there is a brilliant room to hire), for some food in the evening or for a hearty Sunday roast with family and/or friends.

Thank you to The Cricketers (especially Adam) for making us so welcome.