“Best Kebab Van by a mile”
Review of Muzzy's Kebabs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Muzzy's Kebabs
Ranked #33 of 107 Restaurants in Bracknell
Crowthorne
“Best Kebab Van by a mile”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Always busy and once tasted you know why, the chicken is freshly cookes and the protions are excellent value, salad is always fresh and tasty.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Boomerworld

Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Excellent Kebab van!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Ok, so technically this isn't a restaurant. However there are times when only a kebab will do, these kebabs are awesome myself and my wife love them.

We have to limit ourselves to how any times we get these. They are not greasy and leave you feeling as satisfied as having had a restraint meal.

There is always a queue outside which dissipates quite quickly, I recommend calling your order in advance (you'll need a copy of the menu in advance, pick one up on your first visit,). The kebabs are usually ready 10 mins after completing your call - no/ little, waiting required.

I've been visiting this van for over a year now and I've never been disappointed. (Caveat - I tend to get the chicken kebabs, although the urge to reminisce over university days has lead me to have the Donor kebab on rare occasions. Not bad, I just prefer the chicken)

Finding an establishment that prepares kebabs and actually do them we'll is rare. I'm pleased to say that muzzy's can accomplish this with a pleasant service to boot.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank weird76
“Great service, food not so great.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Absolutely lovely staff, always chatty and often give discount. However, the food isnt great. Got very sick after the last kebab so havent been back since- but if you like kebabs, this place is great.

• Visited October 2013