“Premier Inn Nerston Toll - East Kilbride”

Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This Premier Inn was fantastic. Firstly the staff were exceptional. Welcoming, friendly and helpful beyond expectation, booking restaurant tables and transportation to the party venue we were attending. The rooms had just been re-carpeted and were clean, comfortable and modern. A wall mounted 42 inch flat screen TV was a bonus. We dined in the adjoining restaurant and that was also excellent service, food and value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us at Nerston Toll. I'm glad you found the customer service exceptional and the bedrooms to be clean and comfortable. The team and myself strive to ensure all guests experience first class service when they visit us. I will pass your comments on to the restaurant and I'm sure they will be just as happy as we where with the lovely feedback. I hope you enjoyed the party that you where here for and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Have stayed here 3 times now, always an enjoyable stay, comfortable, clean, and with very pleasant receptionists.
My one fault, as with all Premier Inns, the pillows, sorry, just dont find them comfortable at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your stay with us at Nerston Toll. The team and myself are glad to hear your stay was enjoyable and the only down side has been the pillows. Premier Inn does offer 2 options for pillows soft and hard which are available in your room. Next time you stay with us please speak to reception and am sure we can sort something out.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the other Premier Inns surrounding East Kilbride. This is the one we will always use on future visits. Rooms are great. The reception staff are exceptional. One downside is the poor food offered by the adjacent Leeburn Inn

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank-you so much for taking the time to right a wonderful review regarding your visit to Nerston toll. The team and myself are very glad to hear you think we are the "best" in East Kilbride. We strive on ensuring all our rooms are clean and comfortable and the guest’s receive top class service. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Due to company policy I stay in a lot of premier inns. This has to the best one that I've stayed in. Helpful and engaging staff, excellent levels of cleanliness and the warmest of welcomes. A big thank you to Louise.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank mboy010
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback regarding the hotel and the team. I'm glad that the hotel/team met your expectations when you come to stay with us for work. The team strive to ensure we provide clean rooms and great customer service. I will pass your feedback onto the team and I'm sure Louise will be really happy with her mention.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was our second visit to a Premier Inn within the area, we received a friendly welcome upon arrival,our room was spotless with all the basics and a superb flat screen tv, the view from our window was to the rear of the building which overlooked a large garage car park, as this hotel is between two main roads we thought road noise would be an issue but our room was very quiet achieving a good nights sleep saying that it might be a problem in the summer with the window open, breakfast was taken next door in the Lee Burn pub which was very clean with good service and food, upon checkout the cleaning girls even offered to help us with our bags.
Would stay at this Premier Inn again rather than nearby Peel Park we have no problems with the hotel there just the pub next door, see our earlier review

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sport53uk
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the hotel. The team strive to provide all guests with great customer service and spotless rooms. I will pass your comments also onto the restaurant who I'am sure will be happy to know you enioyed the food and service. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

I have visited this premier inn several times and yet again it was perfect. The only place I stay if I visit East Kilbride. They even let my daughter look after the premier inn teddy bear and then left a wonderful thank you note under our door for her the next morning. It made her day!!
Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2013
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us at Nerston Toll. The team and myself are very happy you find the hotel to be everything you require. Nellie (the teddy) is a great addition to the hotel and I'm glad your daughter enjoyed his company and the little note. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed for one night for family business in East Kilbride. Hotel is easy to find, located on a small retail park near a McDonalds and Frankie & Bennys. Very friendly and efficient check in. Room was clean with the usual comfy bed and pillows. We slept well but were tired anyway. Nice to see a good quality flat screen tv on the wall. Had a nice dinner at the attached pub, with more friendly service. Breakfast was here as well and the lovely lady couldn't do enough to make sure we had a good start to the day. Food at both dinner and breakfast was tasty and well portioned. No downsides to this hotel and it certainly gets top marks for a warm welcome.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a lovely review regarding your recent stay with us at Nerston Toll. I'am very happy to hear everything was to your satisfaction. The team work very hard to ensure we provide all our guests with clean and well-maintained bedrooms and great customer service. I will pass your comments to all the team and the restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.