Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Northumberland
“Great stay”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my parents on a visit to see family in Glasgow. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed and the bed is wonderfully comfortable. Tea and coffee are provided and there is a hair dryer in the room, which was an unexpected bonus! The reception staff are friendly and a real asset to the business. I slept really well. My mother didn't but only because she fell out of bed at 4.30 in the morning and hit her chin on the bedside table. She did say,though, that it's the most comfortable bed she has ever fallen out of!

Breakfast in the morning was extensive and well cooked. I'll be back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review regarding your recent stay with us at premier Inn East Kilbride Nerston Toll.

Firstly could you please pass my regards onto your mother, I was saddened to hear of her bumping her chin and I hope that she is now in the best of health.

It was so kind of you to comment on my staff here, they really are a super team to work along side and each team member i have is very engaged in their job.They love their job and really will go out of their way to make sure that each and every guest has a wonderfull stay.

I,m glad that you all slept well, Premier Inn take great pride in their beds.

Both myself and my team look forward too meeting you again in the very near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Having stayed at your hotel and other premier inns in the east kilbride area for the last number of years i was some what disgusted and shocked to see your prices for late July early August, last year we stayed in this hotel as we normally do for our yearly visit to the Edinburgh Tattoo we paid including breakfast for one morning £132 this year because our date falls into the end of the commonwealth games the price is £552 can some one explain this blatant over pricing to me, you do realise that we as a family will never stay in your hotel again as once again instant profit takes the lead of customer loyalty absolute disgrace

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Mr Thompson,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent booking. Please let me assure you that our pricing is in line with that of our competitors for what we believe will be a very busy period in Glasgow. Our proximity to some of the key events during the Commonwealth Games will also drive popularity in the area. Can I please direct you to premierinn.com for our best available rate of £169 during the games period as opposed to the stated £552. I will ensure your feedback is related to our pricing teams and if you wish to discuss this any further please contact me at pitl.glasgoweastkilbridenerstontoll@premierinn.com

I do hope that we can welcome yourself and your family back in the future."

Thanks
Claire
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Friendly and welcoming. Lovely restaurant attached, good food. Def recommend

Clean,fresh rooms. Great nights sleep.
Handy for EK shops and easy commute to Glasgow. Though we didn't have children with us, could see it catered well for young families

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write the very kind review regarding your recent stay with us. I’m so glad that you found my staff to be both friendly and welcoming; it really is a lovely team here and a great place to work.

We work closely with the Lee Burn restaurant next door and I am glad you experienced a nice meal there; I will pass your comment onto the restaurant manager.

Our dedicated housekeeping team of girls take pride in their job and its lovely to hear that from a guest’s point of view you found your room to be clean and fresh and had a great nights sleep.

We all look forward to welcoming you here again at Premier Inn Nerston Toll in the very near future.

Kindest Regards
Alfreton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I always stay in premiers where ever I go, this has to be the best one in Glasgow,

Always clean very friendly staff, very large comfortable beds, great bath room, I am very fussy but this is one place I will have a bath apart from my own house.

These rooms also hade large TVA on the walls and sockets for you to plug in laptops and other devices.

Stayed for two nights with other family members, as we went to Scotland to a surprise uncles 70 th birthday party.

Great location depending what you intend to do here, but it was close to my family and local shops and restaurants.

Did not eat next door but did eat at Frankish and benny and was ok. Also a macdonalds on the same complex.

You can pick these premier night up for £29 if booked well in advance, thats great but I think still worth the normal price any way.

I have purchased the same pillows you get and are great, if anyone knows what mattresses they use please let me know because I would like to purchase one of those too, I always have a great night sleep here.

Thanks premier never disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank-you for leaving such lovely feedback regarding your stay with us. It's really nice to read that you found us to be the best Premier Inn in Glasgow; I know the team will be really chuffed with that comment. We all work really hard to ensure all guests find the rooms to be clean and comfortable and all receive a warm welcome and friendly service. I hope your uncles 70th was a success and maybe next time to return you can experience the great food in the restaurant next door.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Ps. the mattresses are hypnos
Wyboston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here before and will be returning again. Staff are friendly and receptionist remembered us from previous stay which was nice. Rooms are clean and comfortable and nice size. Facilities are great.

It's close to glasgow and has nice restaurants on your doorstep.

Stayed March 2014
Thank-you for leaving really positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It's really good to read that you found the staff to be friendly and the rooms to be clean and comfortable. I know they work hard at remembering all our returning guests and to make sure you have a really good stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Bridgend, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed here as an overnight for my brother's 50th. All I can say is everything went smoothly and everyone was so kind and excellent service, great breakfast so worth the cost. Paid £29.00. Close to M74. Has a McDonalds and a Frankie and Benny's opposite the Premier Inn.

Room Tip: They guarantee a good nights sleep or money back.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Thank-you for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment about your recent stay. I'm very pleased to read your stay was perfect. The team strive to ensure every guest leaves feeling brilliant. I hope your brothers 50th went well and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Not a regular at Premier Inn, but this two night stay was exactly as advertised, perfectly clean, comfortable bed, large screen TV with excellent HDMI wall socket to plug in laptop and watch Netflix. For the price couldn't fault it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Premier Inn. As your not a regular user of premier inn I'm glad to read that the hotel met your expectations. The team work hard to deliver clean rooms and provide the guest with a warm friendly service. I hope after your stay this means you will return and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Kilbride
#1 of 1 in Blantyre
Busby Hotel
Busby Hotel
#1 of 1 in Clarkston

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel? Share your experiences!