“Every time a winner!”

Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We've stopped at Premier Inn's Nerston Toll on several occasions and every time has been a perfect experience. In fact, this last time their receptionist (whse name escapes me for a moment) went way beyond the call of duty. There was a (very slight) problem with the restaurant booking in the nearby Lee's Burn (not at all her fault) which was immediately ironed out with only a couple of minutes delay. On our return to the hotel, this delightful youmg lady had left a note of aplogy by our door and a packet of sweets! You won't even get that level of customer care in a 5 star hotel.

Premier Inns are what they are -- a comfortable, clean room at a reasonable price, and we have used them in various other loaction, always to our satisfaction. Don't hesitate to become a Premier customer. You'll not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely review regarding you stay here with us. I’m so pleased that you described your stay each time with us as being perfect It is very reassuring for me to know that both my team and myself are doing our jobs to the very best of our ability to ensure that our guests leave feeling brilliant through a great nights sleep.

Once again can I apologise for the slight problem you experienced in the Lee Burn Restaurant next door, I’m glad you received your apology letter and also your bag of sweets…. I know the exact member of staff that would have been and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments. It’s an honour for us that you compare our service here to that of 5 star hotels.

My team and myself look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I read previous reviews and chose this Premier Inn (there are 2 others quite close), based on previous comments. Everything was excellent - from the friendly and helpful welcome by Vicky, through the room and including evening meal and breakfast at the adjacent restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you very much firstly for your kind review on your recent stay with us and also for choosing to stay at Premier Inn East Kilbride Neston Toll.

It is wonderful to read all feedback and reviews given to us regarding guest stays, Its very reassuring to read that you received an excellent welcome and this continued right through until the end of your stay.

I will pass this comment onto Vicky so she too can also read it, we are very lucky to have her in our team here at Neston Toll.

We very much look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great premier inn, staff are lovely , they made our stay extra special by really making us feel welcome and they are lovely with children our 6 year old got to take Nellie for breakfast which she thought was great!(the premier inn teddy bear not a member of staff!) Great customer service in all aspects.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the lovely review you have written regarding your recent stay,

I’m so pleased to hear that you all had a lovely stay and you had the pleasure of taking care of Nellie, She is so popular with our younger guests (they all love her and she loves them)

It is very reassuring to know that you all felt so welcomed by the staff here, it further reassures us that we are doing our jobs to the best of our ability and ensuring our guest all have an amazing stay here with us.

We very much look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed here on 18th April for 1 night. Check in was flawless, the housekeeping staff were also wonderful. The bed was really comfortable and shower was fab. Only disappointment is that I have tried to book again for 23rd May and they are fully booked. Will def return wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank-you for leaving a lovely comment on your recent visit to the hotel. The team really like when guests leave very happy with their stay and read such wonderful reviews like the one you have given. We work very hard to ensure all guests leave feeling brilliant.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The most exceptional deal ever, rooms at £29, great eat all you can breakfast, very comfortable beds and pillows, quiet location and very friendly helpful staff.
We were travelling as a group and staff kindly moved our rooms together.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a wonderful comment about your visit to the hotel. I'm glad you got such a good deal when staying with us. The team strive to provide all guests with clean rooms and exceptionally friendly service so its great to read when a guest has left happy.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Arrived to this hotel for our very first visit to Scotland. Easy to find and very easy to park and even better just round the corner from my sons. First impressions were its going to be a lot of noise next to the main road having a mc'ds and Frankie and bennys onsite also there own Table Table restaurant. How wrong I was. Room had the new upgrade tv on the wall and plenty of room even with the second bed made up.Staff on reception sorry no names as all were very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Room was serviced and replenished to a high standard each morning. Sainsburys just over the road with a good price for fuel also.We were on the ground floor in room 5 and again there wasn't any noise from above or even with the doors on the corridor. There is a lift for those needing to go upstairs.Beds are firm but comfortable and a choice of soft or hard pillows All in all a good stay and will be staying again soon. HOWEVER THE RESTURANT the first mornings breakfast we were served by craig well done your a credit to the table table brand and good luck in Bournemouth.Sorry to say but Marion I think this lady needs to treat all guests the same. On the first morning being Thursday we were left to feel as though we were too much trouble being a table for 5 for breakfast and were told after this lady huffed and puffed that there is a funeral party of 100 due in this was at 9.15. The table was short of breakfast supplys and there was more interest on getting the tables for the other guest of the funeral party ready which might I add didn't arrive till 11.00ish. The second morning Marion wasn't so unwelcoming but we were still not spoken to the same as the other guests and once the Manager arrived my o my it was like a complete different kettle of fish. And even more so when my sons partner spoke to her asking for more crossiants and she realised he was local.Credit to the breakfast chef as all the hot food was perfect. Sorry Marion but on this occasion you let your double standards get in the way customer service and manners cost nothing.Didnt eat at the restaurant for any other meals.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KLTAYLOR
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write the review regarding your recent stay with us, Its lovely to read that you liked the televisions that we have here at East Kilbride Neston Toll.
Each and every room we have here has the same TV. so if you were to stay with us again in the future then you would be guaranteed the same TV. No matter what room you were allocated.
(Which is great to know)

I’m very pleased to read that you experienced a good nights sleep and never heard any noise throughout your stay, my team works continuously to make sure that noise is kept to an absolute minimum.

We have great amenities very close to us including as you say Our own restaurant next door The Lee Burn, MacDonald’s and Frankie and Benny’s as well as near by supermarkets and retail parks on our door step.

I have passed on your kind comments to both Craig and the breakfast chef from The Lee Burn restaurant and with regards to the other member of staff that you feel you did not receive the customer service you should have, I have spoken to the manager directly in the restaurant and he assures me that the matter will be dealt with immediately. I’d like to apologise to you personally for the customer service that you experienced in the Lee Burn restaurant and I very much hope that it will not effect your decision to stay with us again here at Premier Inn East Kilbride Neston Toll in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my parents on a visit to see family in Glasgow. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed and the bed is wonderfully comfortable. Tea and coffee are provided and there is a hair dryer in the room, which was an unexpected bonus! The reception staff are friendly and a real asset to the business. I slept really well. My mother didn't but only because she fell out of bed at 4.30 in the morning and hit her chin on the bedside table. She did say,though, that it's the most comfortable bed she has ever fallen out of!

Breakfast in the morning was extensive and well cooked. I'll be back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your lovely review regarding your recent stay with us at premier Inn East Kilbride Nerston Toll.

Firstly could you please pass my regards onto your mother, I was saddened to hear of her bumping her chin and I hope that she is now in the best of health.

It was so kind of you to comment on my staff here, they really are a super team to work along side and each team member i have is very engaged in their job.They love their job and really will go out of their way to make sure that each and every guest has a wonderfull stay.

I,m glad that you all slept well, Premier Inn take great pride in their beds.

Both myself and my team look forward too meeting you again in the very near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Kilbride
#2 of 7 in East Kilbride
Crossbasket Castle
Crossbasket Castle
#1 of 1 in Blantyre

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel? Share your experiences!