“Great Premier Inn - Fantastic Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great Premier Inn - Fantastic Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Premier Inn for a couple of nights this week. We have stayed at many Premier Inns throughout the country and this one ranks as one of the top ones. You would have to be unlucky to choose a bad Premier Inn, to be fair. The Staff are fantastic and so very friendly. The lassies that take on the unenviable task of cleaning the rooms ALWAYS had a smiling face and a loud ''good morning''. The rooms are immaculately clean and what a great bed and mattress. Big telly mounted on the wall is good too. Reception staff were absolutely great, very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claire F, receptionist at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Alan,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I was totally delighted to read that you rate Premier Inn so high as a company as well as saying that our hotel was one of the best you and your family have ever stayed in.

Its great to hear your feedback regarding the staff here, they do work exceptionally hard to ensure all their guests have the best stay they possibly can.

I will personally pass on your very kind comments to our housekeeping staff, they will be delighted to know that you have said they always have smiling faces and greet their guests with a LOUD good morning. Not to mention the fact that you rate their work as being immaculate.

I’m so glad that you will return and stay with us, we very much look forward to seeing you and your family back here with us soon.

P.S. I hope you had a very safe journey back home,
I remember us talking about it on the morning you and your family all checked out.
I know it was a very long drive for you all.
(I was the receptionist on duty when you checked out)

Kindest regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Northern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've stayed at this hotel on two separate occasions now. I've been very impressed both times by the cleanliness of the rooms and the helpfulness of the staff. I can't think of a negative thing about it. I live in California, but my in-laws live about half a mile from this hotel and it's a great way to visit them without putting them out with a bunch of extra company because it's a very affordable hotel. Another nice thing is that there are two restaurants that share the parking lot and both are great places to eat. One is a warm and friendly place with more traditional meals, and one is a hipper Italian place. You are also close to the East Kilbride Mall and about a 20-25 minute drive into downtown Glasgow. You won't be disappointed here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your very honest detailed review of your recent stay at here, I am very happy to hear that this is the second time you have stayed with us and will stay again.

We do have a great location in terms of being near East Kilbride town centre and as you say only about 20 minutes to the centre of Glasgow city centre.

Its great to hear that our hotel suits your needs well what with having your in-laws living very near too.

We very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the very near future.

Kindest regards
Sheffield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Its another nice Premier Inn with a big TV and comfy bed. I like the new bank of inputs to plug my laptop into the TV. Room clean, staff friendly and a good nights sleep. Table table next door did me a nice meal on night one with efficient and friendly service couldn't fault it. Night two tried out the adjacent Frankie and Bennys which again was faultless. So pretty much nice example of a PI with couple of decent food options next door in a hand location.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very kind review regarding your recent stay here with us. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay and you had the pleasure of experiencing The Lee Burn restaurant next door as well as Frankie and Benny’s.

We look forward to seeing you and your family stay with us here at East Kilbride Nerston Toll Premier Inn in the very near future.

Kindest Regards
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here a few times now and its one of the best premier inns I have stayed in, the check in was easy, staff were lovely and helpful, and the breakfast was great.rooms were big and clean.keep up the good work nerston toll

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank-you for the lovely review. It's a delight to read that the hotel exceeds your expectations which is why you return again. Myself and the team work really hard to provide all guests with great rooms and great service. The team will be very happy with your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Kind Regards
Chorley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

My 12 year old daughter and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during the Commonwealth Games. The staff were very helpful with directions, which bus to get etc. The bus stop is just across the road and takes you straight into Glasgow. The breakfast was great - filled me up for the day. The room was good - no air con - but a good fan. I would like to say a special thank you to Sarah, who left some sweets for my daughter, with a note to enjoy her final event of the games. We had a wonderful time there and would highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank-you for taking the time to leave a lovely review in regards to your recent stay. I hope you and your daughter enjoyed the games and had a lot of fun while visiting Glasgow. I'm glad you found the staff to be friendly and the rooms good. The team work extremely hard and love reading the positive feedback our guests leave. I know Sarah will be delighted with her mention and we all look forward to hopefully seeing use again in the future.

Warm Regards
Guisborough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went to Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games and could only get accommodation at East Kilbride. What a wonderful, short stay we had. The reception staff are brilliant, especially Vicky, who was friendly and so helpful. The room and facilities were great and the breakfast was gorgeous. Definitely recommend this Premier Inn to anyone. Brilliant thank you!

Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank-you for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay. I really hope you enjoyed the commonwealth and had fun at the games. Its lovely to read such positive comments from the guests and I know the team really appreciate the feedback. We work extremely hard to ensure all guests leave feeling brilliant. I know Vicky especially with be delighted with her mention.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Warm Regards
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, clean well maintained rooms. Excellent breakfast choice and service. We felt really looked after. It was very hot and there were fans in the rooms, but no air conditioning. However the reception staff told us this and offered us sheets as there were only duvets in the room.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
Dear Guest,

Thank-you for the lovely feedback on your stay at the hotel.

It's really great to read the comments from our guests that are so positive as they strive at making sure all our guests leave happy.

I will pass your kind comments onto the restaurant about breakfast and I hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards