Took advantage of 5pm offer this weekend and enjoyed a relaxing stay at the Crutherland Hotel. First impression of the grounds and surrounding area was favourable and in immaculate condition,Reception was most efficient and friendly, with the staff on duty being most welcoming but the area it's self was dull.
Our room was what we would expect from a McDonald hotel spotless nice furnishings, tea and coffee available,and a decent flat screen television sadly without Sky.
The Pool & Sauna were excellent and ideal to chill in and the clientele using it were also vey friendly.
Dinner was very nice and the standard of the food was good though the selection could have been more extensive.
Breakfast was first class I started with porridge which was presented in an individual dish with honey fruit and nuts and was perfect.
Full breakfast for me poached eggs for my wife, fresh orange juice bread croissants yoghurt fresh fruit all a perfect way to star the day, service was good also.
We went to Calderglen Park and enjoyed the walks along the waterside and golf course and were impressed in the way area had developed over the years we also visited the town centre for a bit of shopping.
Overall we enjoyed the stay and would return again sometime in the future
I was delighted to receive a call from the hotel informing that the staff had found a Kindle in the room which we had left behind, on our way home we picked up well done and many thanks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Crutherland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland Hotel
- Macdonald Crutherland East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland House East Kilbride, Scotland