I was just on here to book another stay at the Crutherland to celebrate our wedding anniversary on 4th Sept. We had out wedding here 18 months ago and it was PERFECT from the word go. All the prep meetings with Aileen and Jenny the wedding management right through to us confirming details, on the day, the hotel, staff and food were WOW...we had over 100 guests and many were staying...not a single complaint about the hotel of staff. My sister had her wedding here a few years ago and this was what made me desperately want this hotel as my reception, we did not even look at a single hotel but it was a case of calling up and booking it since myself and my family and husband to be were so impressed! Can't wait to stay at the Crutherland again for our anniversarry and we only live a short distance away!! Well worth it! If you want amazing food fantastic service and a dream wedding to remember or even a relaxing spa break I would highly recommend the Crutherland! What more, if you book your wedding there is only the one big suite so you will not be bumping into any other brides on your big day and it was like we had the hotel to ourself....the extensive grounds meant the children could run around outside and they were safe as its far from the main road. Coming from an Italian family we are fussy and I had the menu to suit and also the staff were very good at organising everything else!! Excellente not a bad word to say!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Crutherland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland Hotel
- Macdonald Crutherland East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland House East Kilbride, Scotland