“Fantastic!!”

Dining options: Delivery
east kilbride
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I would recommend this take away to everyone , one of the best in east kikbride in always satisfied with all my meals from there , staff are very welcoming and friendly, the food is to die for. I definitely rate this a 5 stars ! X

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jayde_xo

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Handy To Have In The Area But Doesn't Compare To My Usual”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Got a carry out from here for the first as the chicken chow mein had been recommended to me.

Ok, there is no restaurant but even so their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. A nice greeting and a wee smile wouldn't go amiss.

The chow mein was alright but no better than my favourite place in the Village and it was dearer.

I might pop in again but I doubt it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Butterfly959908
“Very expensive and portion sizes very poor”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I got a take away from here, chicken fried rice and prawn crackers. When I got home there was hardly any chicken in the fried rice and it wasn't cheap either.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MrsDorans
Glasgow
“Delicious food and excellent service”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Hard to say what was best about Dragon Chinese Kitchen, the place is modern and clean, the food delicious and the staff were wonderful. I had a Won Ton Soup for starters which I can honestly say was the best I have ever had out of any takeaway or restaurant. Then we had a chicken and black bean sauce and king prawn curry. The chicken was tender and the sauce was to die for. The king prawns were so fresh and the portions are large.
Fully deserving of 5 stars. I am already looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Anna S
East Kilbride
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The meal we had was fantastic good quality chicken and the rice and prawn crackers were best I've tasted in a long time.
East Kilbride has an abundance of take away's to choose from but this one has got to be one of the best I will definitely be using them again.
Staff are really friendly and service really quick and that was on a busy Saturday night.
Keep up the good work guys I will certainly be back x

• Visited June 2013