“Treat day went well!”

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Treat day went well!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Randomly decided after I received my bonus that I would treat myself to a nice spa day with all the add ons. Had a back massage, a full body exfoliation, lavender facial, Jessica gel nails, a pedicure and a Fakebake spray tan. I was very impressed! The rooms were so relaxing, and the colours to choose from for the gel nails were fab.
The staff were very understanding, even when I smudged my toe on the way out the door - they were willing to re-do it without hesitiation. Very kind, proffessional and down to earth. Definitely going to look into their gym soon.
Thank you Laura, Louise and Gillian for my wee day, you are all great.
Will be back :)

Visited July 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional, friendly and relaxing”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The best full body massage I've ever had with a really friendly, yet professional therapist (Nicole). Totally relaxing and my heavily pregnant friend was offered a range of treatments suitable for her. The rooms we're clean and tranquil and the relaxation room for after the treatments was like being back in the womb-so lovely! Would definitely recommend

GMcrutherland, General Manager at Leisure Club and Spa at Macdonald Crutherland House, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for leaving a review of the spa on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your full body massage.

I will ensure your comments are passed onto our leisure team.

I hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards
Lindsey Randall
Motherwell, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Cheap & cheerful Spa day ”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I don't think the Crutherland are aiming at the high end Spa clientele and this shows in the prices and package deals. If you are looking for a lovely day with a friend or partner in a clean, friendly spa then this is the one for you. The staff were all young, friendly and helpful. The treatments I received were professionally done and enjoyable and the boxed lunch was, I thought, delicious. My partner would have preferred something more substantial. Recommended.

GMcrutherland, General Manager at Leisure Club and Spa at Macdonald Crutherland House, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor following your recent spa day with your partner.

If you would like to join our database we can keep you updated with any future offers that we may have on.

I do hope I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards
Lindsey Randall
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Poor customer service !”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My sister and I visited this spa earlier this year for a spa day and had been so looking forward to some pampering .Our day was spoiled an hour into our visit by some very badly behaved guests in the very noisy and busy pool.Initially we were assured that they would repeat our day on another occasion however 2 days later we were contacted to be told that they could not be responsible for their guests behaviour.We were invited back have spa treatments at a reduced cost but having previously been told we would have the day again we declined the offer.The female manager was not apologetic at all and refused to refund our money.Not impressed with customer service !

Eileen N, General Manager at Leisure Club and Spa at Macdonald Crutherland House, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Jaqueline962

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay at the Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel.

Delivering the highest standards of service for all our guests is at the heart of our core values and I do apologise that your visit was affected by the actions of some of our other guests.

I understand after further communicaton this was resolved to your satisfaction and once again I do apologise that your stay did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

Once again thank you for your valuable comments as it is only through such feedback that we can maintain and improve our service.

Yours sincerely